Ch. 23: Good, Evil, and Nanobots

(Warning: Long Chapter)
Days past as Nathan had gotten what he needed from Eda and finished making his tracker to find Luz. He looked over at the envelop that Eda got from the safe, Luz's name written on the front. He looked at it and put it in his jacket. Luz was meant to get this on her fourteenth birthday, but clearly, she left before that could happen.

"Now, it's time to find her." He said as everyone was assembled in the den of the owl house for this.

"Well turn it on! Let's get our Luz back!" Eda shouted at him.

He did so, typing into it. He put in the command of triangulating Luz's position and waited for a few moments before they got one!

"I've got a signal. And it appears, Luz is outside of the isles in the Simmering Shoals." Nathan said, recognizing the position.

"Of course. That region is known for destroyed ships and even more scolding waters, no one would suspect a secret facility in those waters." Lilith said as she hit her open hand.

"We'll find her there, lets go."

Nathan held his hand out and summoned a mechanical staff to his hand, a gift from helping Belos improve his artificial magic.

'I'm going to save you, Luz... daddy's coming.'

They couldn't teleport right to the island because it was too far, so everyone had to fly on the limited staffs they had.

At the Island, Odalia was watching her new weapon.

"Amazing, after we finish testing it, we can put it into production." She said, "I can't wait to have an army of L-Bots."

L-Bot or Luz as she is supposed to be called was fully healed/repaired and in full battle mode, her arms and legs cybertronic as her eyes were dull and lifeless. Her clothes had been replaced with a black shirt and black shorts, giving her free movement as she was decimating 3 Abomitons at once.

"It's passing its testing." Alador said.

"Yes, its true speed, power, and strength are even greater than I imagined. I wonder what other weapons it has to offer in that small frame?" Odalia asked with a dark grin.

"Shall we begin reproducing them?" Alador asked.

Odalia was about to answer when she got an alert.

"Not yet... I want to see how it fares against our intruders."

Odalia held her hand out to Luz, showing a metal band with a magic jewel in the center of it.

"L-Bot, enough training. We've got company." Odalia said as Luz stopped fighting and turned to Odalia. "Go and deal with them."

"Yes, master." Luz said, dully and without emotion.

Luz walked out of the room and Odalia smiled.

"Now if only children could be this obedient." Odalia said, "How about we try an Amity bot when L-Bot brings her to us?"

"It does sound interesting but I'd rather not, we would need stronger witches for more successful L-Bots." Alador said.

"Perhaps, but I think we'll get a good view of them in battle."

Alador nodded to her as they moved to the security monitors of the room, giving them multiples views of the entire island, but Odalia had them all focused on one point to show Lilith, Amity, Emira, Edric, Willow, Eda, King, Golden Guard, and Nathan landing on the beach.

"Alright, let's find that fat ass and get the kid back." Eda said.

"Do you still have a signal on Luz?" Amity asked Nathan.