6

That's how they slept.. ☺️

Luci was the first to wake up, seeing Eddie sleeping. She looks at him for a moment, the curls that fell on his face, his light snores. He looks peaceful. She stops staring at him before he wakes up.

An Hour later...

Luci wakes up again but only to see Eddie not there. She lets out a big yawn, and starts to read her book. A piece of paper falls out of it,

Thanks for last night. :) I'll come back at the same time. -E

She uses the note as a marker for her book. Once she was done reading from her book, she decides to lounge in the living room watching tv until the rest of family wakes up. As she was watching TV, the phone rang.

Hello? Henderson residence.

What happened last night?

Morning Robin, Hi to you too.

Hi Ana, can we please go to the important details now?

Okay, okay Robin. Well we just cuddled and slept.

Really? That's it?

That's really the jist of it. He left a note in my book, saying thanks and he's coming back same time tonight.

Ooohh okay Ana anything else?

He called me doll. When I said goodnight to him.

Nicknames? I love it!

Really? It sounds 1940s or 50s.

It's cute! It's like no one knows but you two, well I know too. But I think it's cute either way.

Thanks Robin.

Duh! Of course Ana. I'll come by later!

Okay, need me to pick you up?

Nah, Steve has a shift today and your house is on the way.

Okay! See ya.

Having the phone call with Robin made her feel a lot better. She knows Robin wants what is best for her,for instance, she was scared for trying out for the Softball team, even though she's been playing since T-ball. She thought that she wouldn't be good enough for the team. But Robin couldn't believe that, and her being the uncoordinated person, she helped Ana with practicing and tryouts. Luci loves that about Robin. She's happy that in freshman year, the school had to make them share lockers. She wouldn't have been best friends with her or have done things, the Softball team wouldn't have went to State and won too. Luci is happy that she's best friends with Robin. But hopes that one day Robin and Vikki are something. Or not even Vikki, she wants her best friend to be happy like how she has being doing for her.

Luci makes breakfast again, knowing Robin wants to snack and nibble as soon as she comes into the door. She hasn't knocked since sophomore year. Robin is practically family, her mom considers her as her child.

"You're cooking again?" Dustin said.

"I can get used to it," he said chuckling as he said grabbing OJ from the fridge.

Luci chuckles, "I made waffles,"

"Aw, damn I wish El could try your waffles."

"I know, me too, aren't they coming back for Christmas?"

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask Mike."

Once breakfast was done, they all eat until Robin came through the door.