''Wish you'd be mine''

(TCF, After the war timeline.)

Cale was just sitting on a bench in the garden at the Henituse Duchy while the children playing a small distance away.

"Hehe you can't catch me Noona!"

"I will catch you nyah!"

'How nice...'

Cale watched as the children enjoyed themselves as he rested, while sipping some of the lemon tea Ron had given him earlier.

He frowned.

'It's Bitter...'

"Gyaa! Noona!"

Raon tumbled down as he got caught by On.

"I caught you nyah!"

"Hahaha."

'They really are enjoying themselves' He thought wryly.

Then he looked at himself, sipping lemon tea while sitting on a bench, doing nothing fun.

'Hm... Maybe I'll take a walk, they wouldn't mind right?'

He looked at the kids once more.

They were still chasing each other, but still took a break every now and them.

'Yeah it should be fine it's only for a little bit, and Ron's probably watching over them as well.'

Cale slowly stood up and walk a random way in the garden, well not completely random, he still followed a path but at his own pace.

Admiring the scenery he couldn't before since... there was a war what else could it be -_-?

The scent of the morning dew on the grass, the freshly rained smell from last night is still there, and of course the various plants his step-mother planted to make the place more... Dashing was it?

'Eh doesn't matter', Cale thought as he walked down the path, occasional stopping to see if he can name the plants in each section.

Roses, Tulips, Lilies, Lavender, Lilacs, and even Dandelions which was the last kind he saw before resting once again on a bench near said plant.

'Okay that's enough exercise to last for a lifetime.'

So there Cale is, sitting on a bench surrounded by Dandelions and plants he's never seen before, tired and exhausted.

'I'm never doing this again!' He thought as he remembered why he's here in the first place.

                      [-Flashback-]

Cale was on his bed doing his daily exercise(breathing), when the children bursted into his room with sparkling eyes.

"Human! Get up! The flowers in the garden are blooming again!" Raon said jumping and down on the bed with a sparkle in his eyes.