Prologue

The sound of tapping and clicking filled the quiet room along with pencil scratching. It was peaceful, between the orange stickfigure clinging on the canvas and the man in the chair behind the screen. After everything that has happened, it was a really nice contrast, the dark lord, the virus, spider, his friends dying, and magically coming back alive with all his friends(to the orange stickfigure with a hollow head, at least)

After drawing frame by frame, the stickfigure put its arm up and it was played, the animation running smoothly.

"[Thanks second, we can take a break.]" The cursor typed as the animator smiled.

The second coming, or orange stickfigure clicked the save buttons before closing the window, as the animator left. The second coming could see a nether portal in the middle of the screen and five colors came out of it. Red, yellow, green, blue and purple. They all waved and The second coming waved back happily.

And thus, their crazy adventure through minecraft started, like any other day, except this time, it's with purple, they just recently got into good terms with them and now sticking to them like best friends.

It was amazing, everything was finally peaceful.

At least its what they thought.

It had been a long day of playing minecraft, they soon walked back slowly into their own device with the same nether portal and as soon as green came in it all happened so quickly.

A blood curling scream.

Loud thuds.

The other stickfigures were concerned, the sound was coming from outside the PC, they looked at the screen and waited. Sounds like footsteps getting closer.

They didn't know what to expect

But they should've. There's only one man that comes in the room other than another woman, being stated was his wife.

The animator, he barged into the room with a loud kick as he was carrying his daughter in her arms.

Everyone had mixed emotions on what was happening. He put the little girl down and closed the door, practically getting what he can to hold them off, like pushing a nearby cabinet on the door.

The other stickfigures did start to worry a lot more from the signs of distress the animator was showing. That was before they heard a small whimpering voice

"Dad... who-s-scary man outside... why's-s mom sleeping... w-who-" the little girl started to cry, her whimpering kept getting longer and longer.

The man went to shush and comfort the girl infront of him, hugging her closely, everyone in the monitor was in shock and also scared. The second coming especially, he was much more closer with the animator, this was one of the first time he's been distressed to this point, even when they first met, this seems a lot more serious than that incident.

The animator held the girl and went over to the right, the stickfigures could barely see it but it seemed like he stuffed her in his tiny closet, which shocked them even more than they were before, everyone practically scratching their heads and panicking, even purple! It seemed like they came midway and saw this happening

'Why is he shoving her in that tiny closet? It's his own daughter he loved her so much, that's not how you treat someone you truly care about, that's... that's cruel!' The second coming thought in their head, before hearing the knob turning, and banging on the door. The cabinet can't hold the door close for a long time.

Then, a voice speaking softly, almost like a whisper.

"Don't worry, just count to five remember?"

"The colors"

"Say them in your head okay?"

"Red, orange yellow, green, blue, okay?"

"They'll protect you..."

The little girl nodded as she closed her eyes, the man closing the closet as the door started banging even louder.

The cabinet moved, giving the door just a little bit of time to open.

The second coming leaped up and opened the animation program, going on a blank canvas and tried to get the animator's attention.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS HAPPENING?" The orange stickfigure waved it's hands in the air as the orange text was beside them, the animator moved the chair away and took a text box and started to type.

"[I'm sorry about everything that happened in the past, deleting your friends and all the past relationships with the stickfigures I've made, I might not be able to make it up to all of you but I'd want to I really do I wished I could bu right now I don't even know if I'll be able to see what's going to happen through this, I'm really sorr]"

The message was really rushed as the cabinet finally gave out, as the animator wasn't able to finish a last apology, he quickly deleted everything, pressing down backspace as the man, who seemed like a stranger. No one knew who the man was as it didn't look familiar, but what they did notice, was in that person's hand... was a knife.

A bloody knife.

The other stickfigures were putting their hands up in shock and fear as the second coming just watched. They couldn't comprehend what was happening.

The animator had his back against the desk as a whimpering, and sobbing weary voice mumbled

"Please don't kill me... I'll give you anything- money? Do you want money- I'll give it to you- I won't tell anyone about what happened either- I promise- have mercy please!-"

The person was walking closer and closer as the animator talked, an eerie and dreadful feeling all around the place, even in the PC.

Stab

Small weak gasping could be heard, the man collapsed onto the floor, bringing the keyboard with him as he held his abdomen.

The other stickfigures couldn't see what happened to the man behind the screen, but caught a full view of the stranger with blood and stains on their whole body.

Weak coughing of the animators voice ringed throughout the place.

The strange bending down, making then both disappear in their view.

There were three letters slowly being typed on the text box

"[B....Y....E]"

It stood there.
It's a dream

Almost like a nightmare.

This couldn't be happening to them...

After a long silence, a small chuckle could be heard

"Now, wonder how much this will cost, probably a couple bucks"

The stranger seemed to have slapped the PC, standing back up. They seemed to have caught a glimpse of the monitor infront of them.

They stood there in silence for a moment before going over at the direction switch, which panicked all of them.

They all seemed to notice the switch being turned off, as the right side of the screen turned blue, and it's not a becker blue, this one was bright cyan. A windows error shutting down screen. And they could all be gone with it.

And almost impulsively, purple grabbed the two closest stickfigures and ran through the portal. These were green and blue. Just in time for the blue screen to engulf the minecraft portal.

This lead to the other three to walk to the very left corner of the screen, they were all scared for their life. They didn't know what to expect.

The second coming couldn't just let them die like this. He remembered the time when that black stickfigure once opened a portal from the internet to fight the virus, spider that were attacking the computer.

The second coming began pulling on the network icon, they had little time left till the screen dies out and almost cause of a desperate attempt, a white hole was ripped out, and The second coming immediately pushed everyone in, him falling behind.

Everything went white in their vision.