Chapter 7 "last call hermosa" ˖*

Robin's pov:
I'm weak I can barely walk and I don't even have enough strength to eat the food anymore, as I lay back on the mattress he comes down again but this time he knows I'm weak "one phone call" he says "what?" "you can make one phone call before you die" "I'm getting out of here alive, I can't die in here" "one call." as he looks at me and walks upstairs I stand up slowly and start making my way to the black phone hanging from the wall and start putting in Ava's number and it starts ringing, I have tears all over my face and I can slightly keep my eyes open as the phone continues to ring I give up and lay back down on the mattress until I hear the phone ring..and I walk over and pick it up "hey Ava" "robin?" "that's me, how are you beautiful?" "omg, Robin I thought you were dead?" "Don't worry please" "I've missed you everyone has" "I miss you guys too, but I won't be coming home" "what?" "This is the 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐚" "so I'll never be able to speak to you again" "no, but promise to keep fighting for me?" "I promise" "well don't let me down" "Robin I can get the police I know where you are please-" "it's too late Ava" "no it's not, never is." "I love you Ava" "I love you too Robin" "I'll see you again, maybe not here but in another life" "robin please.." "I've tried everything Ava I can't do much else" "I can't lose you, not like this" "we'll be together soon" she goes silent "it's been a pleasure to be able to love you but I should go" "robin.." "bye avs" "bye Robin" as I put down the phone I start to feel faint and the grabber comes down.

your pov:
after he put down the phone my heart stopped and I called the police I had to help him no matter how hard it was as I phoned them I told them to come to my house so I can take them to where Robin is and they did "so where about is this house.." "it's over here" we all started driving to where I was pointing and once we got outside I saw Gwen "are you sure this is the house?" "Yes, I've never seen it before until today only in my dreams" "okay" as all the police got out of the car the ambulance came outside and me and Gwen sat at the gate in front of the house once the police got into the house we heard screaming which made me look up at the house and once I looked at the door...I saw Robin I stood up and ran towards him but once I got close he disappeared and I ended up at the front door of the house and I looked at the floor to see Robin's body my heart shatters and my breathing goes unsteady "excuse me please" said one of the officers before they put his body in the ambulance I stopped them "can I do something quickly" "yeah of course" they all walk out the ambulance and i walked over to Robin's body and I started to cry and i look at his face to see 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐚 he always wears as i start to take it off his head and put it on my wrist i leave the ambulance with only kissing him on the cheek and i stand on the grass in shock as Gwen runs up to me starts hugging you as tight as she can "he was there, he was alive I saw him" "no you didn't avs he's gone he wasn't there" after hugging for a bit until police officer broke it up "here sit down until our parents come and collect you" we both sit at the back of the police van with blankets around me and Gwen we both started crying until my mum and Gwen's dad and Finney ran up to us, mum gives you a big hug and so does Gwen's dad Finney held my hand as we  all watch the ambulance drive off with Robin's body and then after that the police got the grabber and we all start to head home.

and just like that he's gone that fast, nothing feels real anymore you look down at ur wrist and just stare at his bandana with blood on it and i give a soft smile knowing he'll always be with me.

a/n ; and that is the end of the story guys! I'm sorry this last chapter was a bit short and I'm sorry about the ending, but I really hope you all enjoyed this story, let me know what the next one should be <3

word count: 797

kennedy out 💞