Chapter 3 "i wanna show you this" ˖*

in the morning after you get ready you ran to robin's house with excitement and knocked on the door "Good Morning Gorgeous" he says with a smile "good morning!! are you ready?" "of course" he walks out the door and catches up with Gwen and Finn "hey guys!" you say "oh hey Ava," Gwen says she seemed a little nervous "you okay? you seem scared" "yeah just another dream" "yeah same here...I just try not to let it bother me anymore" "how are you guys not freaking out over these dreams your both getting?" said Finn "we are." you and Gwen said it both at the same time and robin and Finn just looked at each other "it's scary," said Gwen "maybe go try to talk to the police," said Robin "oh like they'll do anything," you said "hey you never know," said Finn.

once you all got to school you went to your classes but you had your first class with robin so you were happy about it once you sat down robin started talking to you "wanna come round to my house later?" said robin "of course! what time?" "uh maybe like after dinner I wanna show you something," Robin said with a big smile "yeah I'll be there" you both smiled and started to do your work until some boy in front of you said something about you and you didn't know what to say but you could tell robin had a lot to say, his hands were in fist's already and his eyes were looking at the boy's face you know how angry robin is getting so you start trying to calm him down "robin! I promise it's fine-" "be quiet ava! this boy just said something about you that isn't okay" robin started getting angrier and angrier until lunch came and he saw the boy outside and went up to him.

"robin please don't do anything," you said "no no I won't don't worry," he said as he walked over to the boy and you knew what was going to happen "hey you remember me?" said robin "oh yeah you're the kid in my class that got pissed off right?" all of a sudden robin grabs the boys shirt and takes him to the ground and punches him about 3 times before saying anything else to him "you fuck with my girl again, I fuck with you and it'll be even worse next time," said the Robin, I run up to robin and put my hand on his cheek "robin.." "I promise I'm okay...I just didn't like the way he talked to you in class" "it was okay I didn't care never do that again you can get seriously hurt robin" "I'm never going to stop protecting you from anything or anyone it's my job to keep you safe" you try and fix robin's bandana as it got messed up in the fight "just please be careful next time I don't want you getting hurt because someone said something to me"

"I don't care about getting hurt, I care about you." he said "I know but fighting won't solve every issue" "well it solved that one so I'm taking it as a good thing" you laugh a little bit and go back inside for the next class, 2 hours pass and it's time to go home you were walking with robin since Finn and Gwen had already left "so what did you want to show me?" you said "I can't show you yet Hermosa you have to wait until I see you tonight" you both look at each other and laugh and smile

your pov
once he was smiling at me that's when I knew that I liked him, and I have for such a long time I'm stupid for not knowing sooner but I just didn't want to put it in my head in case he didn't feel the same way..which by the way he's been acting with me for the last couple weeks I think he does.

once you got to your house he walked up to you and moved a piece of hair that got in the way of ur face from the wind and gently kissed your lips
"be at my house no later than 7 okay?" "got it" "I'll see you soon Hermosa" he smiles and walks away, you run inside and start to get ready and you're filled with excitement and happiness, time passes and it's now 6:48 and it only takes you a couple of minutes to walk to his house so you aren't stressing too much, but you decide it's better to be early than late so you leave and knock on his door

"hey Hermosa," he said smiling and grabbing ur hand and taking you upstairs "where are we going?" "we're going somewhere I go all the time when I'm mad or something, I wanna talk to you" "okay!" you both walk into robin's room and he opens a window on the roof "are you expecting me to go on the roof with you?" "of course." "fine." he smiles at you and helps you get on the roof and you both sit and watch the sunset "Hermosa there's something I wanna tell you and I'm pretty sure you already know and I'm sorry for-" you couldn't let him finish so you just cut him off with a kiss "shut up I know you like me," you said smiling "you knew??" "well..it was a bit obvious" "did Finn tell you? is that how you know" "no but I'm surprised you told Finn" he laughs and just looks at you "I like you too robin" "you do..?" he smiles "I do" you said after getting kissed by him so many times "maybe we should get off the roof incase one of us falls" "agreed" you both get off the room and are now back in robin's room "I'm happy you came over" "me too, but it's getting late so I should maybe head home" "yeah of course" he walks you downstairs "goodbye Hermosa thank you for tonight" "goodbye handsome" after you said that you could see him smiling and it made you laugh a little bit and you start to walk home.

a/n ; hii, it's me again so as most of you know this is chapter 3!! a lot of things are gonna happen next chapter so get ready, I really hope you enjoy! <3

word count: 1087

-k