"You'll Always Be My Girl"

"So for now, maybe just kiss me?" Robby smiled and put his hand on Tory's cheek, Robby then gently kissed Tory, it wasn't like any of the other times they kissed, it was slow, gentle, and full of emotion, Tory then pulled away and rested her head on Robby's shoulder "I'm so sorry Robby, you were right about Cobra Kai, I should've listened to you" Robby then pulled Tory closer "Hey hey, none of that matters now, but I do have a question" Robby then slowly picked up Tory's hand "What really happened to your hand, I don't believe that it was just a training accident, it looks like you've broke it" Tory then looked down "Your right, It wasn't a training accident, it was that new Sensei, Kim Da Eun, her and Silver forced me to punch through stone, and they wouldn't let me leave until I did it, she was taunting me about some... things, and that just pushed me over the edge I guess" Robby felt shocked hearing what Tory went through at Cobra Kai, He couldn't help but blame himself "That was my fault Tory, I shouldn't of gave up on you like that, I should've done more to help" Tory put her finger on Robby’s lips, signalling him to shut up "Robby, I was the one to push you away, believe me, I didn't want to do that, that Silver Fox just got inside of my head and clouded my judgement, since prom night, I've done everything I can to impress you, I just, want to be your girl..." Robby put his arm around Tory "You'll always be my girl"