Richard HS AU

Watch out its gonna get weird. Also he's not a killer (yet) here.  I NEED TO STRESS TWO THINGS A) ONLY THE STORYLINES AND Y/N IS MINE THE REST BELONGS TO THE CREATORS OF AHS. B) THIS IS ZACH VILLA AS R.R NOT THE KILLER. I FIND THE CASE INTERESTING BUT CONDONE NONE OF HIS ACTIONS.

Y/N POV:

"Why do you always hang out with the freak?" Mallin asked me for the hundredth time this week, she was talking about my friend Richard Ramirez. People started a rumour years ago that he was a killer. He wasn't, which was what I always tried to tell everyone but nobody believed me. I rolled my eyes, "Because, he's actually really nice and way nicer than you." I said walking away quickly. I'm going to pay for that later. I stood putting my books in my locker when I felt arms around my shoulders, "Hey Rich." I said smiling as I looked up at him. I was 5'8 and he was 6'2. He smiled down at me and held me tighter.

R.R POV:

God she's pretty. I've had a crush on Y/N since we first became friends. She always stood up for me when people accused me of being a killer which wasn't fun. But for some reason she still stuck with me, which gave me some hope she liked me back. "Hey crazy." I replied standing back and moving beside her. She looked really annoyed this morning and it was funny how adorable she was when she was mad, "Why so mad?" I asked as she looked up at me again. "Just my friend being a bitch, as usual." She added the last part after a small pause adding a glare to it. "Ahhh, that weird one?" I asked, "Yup." She answered. I sighed but as I did so i felt her arm slip through mine as usual, "Forget her, we gotta get to class." She said pulling me along, for someone 6" smaller than me shes really strong. We got to class and everyone gave us weird looks as usual, but Y/N just checked to see if the teacher was in. Seeing Miss wasn't here yet she gave everyone in class the finger. Damn did I love her. At that moment I decided to do it. Get it over with. We didn't sit next to eachother in this class so as she sat down i whispered in her ear "Wanna go on a date Friday?" I heard her breath hitch and as I started to walk away she grabbed my jacket making me face her. No words. Just a nod.

Y/N POV:

Finally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow posting on the same night. ok its shit but i like it so there but yeah its 03:50 here so dont judge.

N xx