Chapter 2

Tessa

I sigh after slipping on the outfit I had to wear tonight. It's like this almost every other day. Bar, serve customers, go home with a new, slutty outfit. I looked myself over the mirror, and tried pulling down the tight skirt as much as I could. It now just barely covered my butt. I grab my keys and walk out the door waiting for Rob, my usual cab-driver to pick me up.

A few minutes later, he arrived.

"Sorry, Tessa. Busy day today."

"Oh no, it's okay. Please take your time." I smile.

"Yah goin' to work today, sweetie?" He asks, looking in the eye mirror at me.

"Yeah," I sigh, "I'm not really looking forward to it. Big party tonight."

"Sorry, sweets! Take care and be safe!"

"Thanks." I smile, handing him money.

As I'm coming in through the 'EMPLOYEES ONLY' door, I notice a huge line.

"Tessa! Lets go! You're late!" My boss shouts.

"Sorry. A lot of traffic today." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Go get ready with the other girls." He says, smacking my butt.

I mentally gag inside of my mouth and hurry with the other girls.

"Hey, Tessa!" I hear them say, a chorus of shouts.

"Hey girls."

I sit down, with my mirror in front of my face. We had an hour to get ready. I curl my hair into big, bouncy curls, and do the smokey eye look for my eyelids.

I'm finished 10 minutes before the other girls, in which they all end up looking like clowns with all of the makeup they put on.

I by far looked the best. Sure I was cocky, but it was true.

"Girls! Girls! Lets go, lets go! Show time!" Rico shouts.

We walk onto the stage one by one, my name being called last, being the newest bunny there. I never got tips though, because I guess I was just too 'inexperienced.'

Music starts playing as we all find our pole to begin dancing on. We all do our dances we were supposed to and pulled it off, as always.

When finished with the show, we all squat, our backs facing the audience, so people can put money in our waistbands. But, of course, I never got any.

As we were about to stand up, I feel a hand on my waistband, and what feels to be money being put in it.

"You did good, the other girls looked like clowns. The pay to get in was worth it for you." He whispers, raspy, walking away.

But, before I could see who he was, he was gone. I put my hand in my waist band and pulled out a one-hundred dollar bill, and showed it to the girls.

"Ooh, Tessa. You've got an admirer, yeah?"

I shrug.

"I'm going home though. See you guys Monday."

I grab my belongings, and get in the taxi, once again.

I payed $20, and walked up to my doorstep, and took off the tight outfit I received.

I hopped into bed and smiled, my first tip.

A/N Keep voting! Have a good day babes!