3: BronSeele Reunion

Back to when Mobius was talking with 'Elysia' and 'Hua', Elysia snapped her finger quietly as the portal appeared on the floor. She signal Fu Hua to go in as they both jumped into the portal. Before Mobius could turn back, the portal closed. "What do you mean, Mobius?" 'Hua' asked. Mobius was shocked and rubbed her head. "Maybe it was just my imagination." Mobius said.

Meanwhile Elysia and Fu Hua who are still falling. "Where are you taking me to?" Fu Hua asked as Elysia sweatdropped. 'Ek! I don't even know how to control this portal thingy much! Maybe if I just think about the place?' I thought and began to think about the room where I slept. The portal then appeared below us. Instead of falling down, we got out of the portal and walks like nothing happened. I look around and saw 'Mei' talking with a silver-haired girl that has horns on her head. 'Wait what? Did MiHoyoverse made a new character?' I thought. They stop talking to each other and look at us confused. Before 'Mei' could talk, I interrupted her. "Oops, wrong place!" I said and grabs Fu Hua's hand then run back to the portal. We got out of the portal and saw a familiar place. 'Is that an Imaginary Tree?' I thought to myself.

Fu Hua and I were so surprised when we saw a short person standing infront of the tree

Fu Hua and I were so surprised when we saw a short person standing infront of the tree. 'Oh my gawd, is that Seele?!' I thought excitedly. Fu Hua looks at me confused and looks back at the girl. We approached her as I touched her shoulder which makes her flinch. "Eppp! H-Huh?" Seele turned to look at us as she back away a little. "W-who are you guys? What are you doing here?" Seele asked with a scared tone. "I should ask you the same." Fu Hua said. "No! We're here to save you." I said with a small smile and reached out my hand. Fu Hua looks at me with a The hell? What are you doing? face. Seele was a little excited and scared at the same time. "I don't know... I don't trust you guys..." Seele said quietly but I heard that. "Do you want to meet Bronya again?" I asked. Seele's eyes widened at the word Bronya. "Y-you know Bronya-oneechan?" Seele asked me and I nodded. She smiles at me and gently grabs my hand. "Let's go back, yeah?"

Meanwhile in the dorm. "GUYS, GUYS, GUYSSSSSSSSS! FU HUA AND ELYSIA ARE GONE! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" Kiana yelled. "Calm down, Kiana. Maybe they are jogging around the nearby park." Mei said trying to calm Kiana down. Himeko then arrived with a tomato face. "What's with the sudden screaming?" Himeko asked. "Ah, good morning Major Himeko." Mei greeted her. "Morning, Mei." Himeko greeting her back. Kiana calmed down and looks at Himeko. "Eh? Major Himeko, are you alright? You look so red." Kiana asked. "No, I'm not." Himeko huffed and looks away after remembered what happens. 'I can't believe I slept in the wrong room.' Himeko thought and face palm herself. Then Theresa and Bronya came. "Morning everyone!" Theresa said with a grin. "Good morning, Principal Theresa and Bronya.".

The door opened, revealing Elysia and Fu Hua. "Hah? You guys are back!" Kiana exclaimed happily. "Sorry, we were going out somewhere. We want to introduce you someone today." I said and Fu Hua looks at me with a deadpan face. "Who's we?" Fu Hua asked and I shushed her. "Who are they?" Mei asked me. I smiled and step aside which make Bronya gasped after seeing the person. Seele were also shocked. "Seele..." Bronya said quietly as she approached her slowly. "Bronya-oneechan..." Seele said as she approached Bronya. They both shared the hug as Seele cried. "Bronya-oneechan! I missed you so much!" Seele said while sobbing. "The Bronya missed Seele too... Very..." Bronya said as she closed her eyes enjoying the hug. 'What a beautiful movie!' I thought as I was about to cry, looking at the two who haven't seen each other for a long time, are now hugging each other. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Waitt! You know each other?" Kiana asked. They both broke the hug as Bronya looks at Kiana. "The Bronya also want to introduce her to you guys. She is the Bronya's childhood orphan friend. Her name is Seele Vollerei. We both got separate when Seele volunteers to be the test subject but then failed. But now, we've met again." Bronya said with a closing eyes smile. 'wow, never seen Bronya smile that much!' I thought. "Yes. I am S-Seele Vollerei! Thanks to Miss Ely and Miss Fu Hua for helping get back here!" Seele said. The all looked at me with a you have to explain what happen now face. 'We're doomed.' Fu Hua thought and face palm herself.

After explained about everything happened, Theresa told us it's time to go to school. She also has asked Seele to enroll in St. Freya and She gladly accepted.