2: The Portal

No One's POV

We can see a sleeping pink elf on the soft bed. It was midnight Elysia woke up and rubbed her eyes. "What... time is it..." Elysia said tiredly and looks at the clock, and it was 1:04AM. "... I'm kinda thirsty. Maybe if I could just get some water to drink." Elysia got up from the bed as she walks to the door and opens it then left.

She was walking then heard some noise from the kitchen. 'huh...? What's that sound...' Elysia thought tiredly while rubbing her eyes. She walks to the kitchen but saw no one. 'I swear I heard noises here.' Elysia thought as she looks around. "Meh, Imma go drink some water." Elysia said and opens the fridge then grab a bottle of water. She opened it and drink. "Haah... That's good." Elysia said and put it back and close the fridge then left.

Y/n's (Elysia) POV

As I walking to my room I saw my door opened. 'Who the hell is in my room? Or did I forgot to close the door? Oh, yeah. I forgot to close the door.' I thought with a deadpan face. I got in and close the door then I saw someone on the bed. 'Am I dreaming or something?' I thought as I rubbed my eyes to double check if there someone on my bed or not. 'Yeah, there's a person on my bed...' I thought as I walk closer and saw a red-haired woman. "Himeko... Did she sleep walking here or drunk?" I whispered. I sighed and take one of the pillows and put it on the floor then sleep.

Timeskip

I woke up and stretched out my arms as I yawned. "Mgh... What time is it..." I said tiredly. I look at the clock and it was 4:58AM. "Frick yuh. Why 4:58?" I said quietly and got up from the floor. I look at the bed and saw Himeko sleeping peacefully. 'I wonder what's her reaction when she found out that she's in the wrong room.' I thought and giggles to myself quietly. "Imma go clean myself." I said and walks to the bathroom. After a while of showing I got out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around me. I walks pass sleepy Himeko to the closet and finds the clothes to wear. I stop and having a bruh face. 'Since when did Elysia's clothes in here?' I thought to myself and picked one as I began to dress myself. "Ugh..." I groaned and looks at the clock which it is 5:32AM. 'I wonder what happen if I'm in Elysian Ralm...' I thought then smirk as I snapped my finger. The portal appeared which makes me jump in surprise. "Wh-What the?!" I half-yelled. I covered my mouth and looks at Himeko who is still sleeping. 'I almost woke her up!' I thought angrily and calmed down. I walks to the portal and peek my head and saw the familiar place. 'Isn't this the Elysian Ralm?' I thought and examination the place. 'Yup, it is.' I thought and peek my head back to Himeko. "How do I close this portal?" I said quietly. I snapped my finger again the portal disappeared. "Ouh... I guess I found my first power... I don't know if that portal considering as a power." I said and slapped myself. 'Enough if this already... I'm gonna make some breakfast for myself.' I thought and opened the door and closed it.

I walks to the kitchen and heard some noise again. 'Who might be this time?' I thought and sighed. When I arrived I saw Fu Hua. 'Oh crap! Fu Hua?! What if she sees me?!' I thought but oh well, curse me, she did. "Who are you?" Fu Hua said with a shocked face as she walks toward me slowly. I backed away nervously as sweat started to roll down my face. "A-Ah, I'm E-Elysia!" I said and cursed myself immediately. 'I SOUNDS SO FRICKING SUSPICIOUS!' I thought then Fu Hua pinned me to the nearby wall. "Let me ask again, who are you?" Fu Hua asked me. "Fu Hua, I am Elysia!"  I said then my eyes widened. 'Shoot! I just said her name!' I thought to myself. "There's no way you're alive. Tell me the truth or I'm gonna kill you." Fu Hua threatening me. "A-Ah! A-Alright! I'll tell you!" I said and Fu Hua stares at me. "Like I said I'm Elysia but I'm from another universe." I said hoping that she would believe me. Fu Hua tries to processing what I said then let go of my hands. "That's why your personality is different..." Fu Hua said and looks at me again which makes me more nervous. "So Elysia, if you're from another universe, how did you get here?" Fu Hua asked me. "Wait, they didn't tell you about me yet?" I said and Fu Hua tilted her head in confusion. I sighed then accidentally snapped my finger. The portal appeared as my mouth shaped into X. 'oops, bad habit.' I thought to myself. Fu Hua looked at the portal in shock then looks at me. "H-How?" Fu Hua asked as she walks to the portal and peek her head inside it. "Wait... I-isn't this..." Fu Hua looks more shocked than before after seeing the familiar place. She looks at me and walks toward me. "How did you do that?" Fu Hua asked me. 'Shoot! Should I tell her the truth?' I thought then sighed. "Ah, that um... I just have to snap my finger then the portal will appear if I want to make is disappear, I just have to snap my finger again." I said then snapped my finger which makes the portal disappeared. Fu Hua was even more shocked then puts both of her hands on my shoulders. "Elysia, do that again." Fu Hua said. I slowly nodded then snapped my finger again as the porta reappears. "Let's go inside." Fu Hua then grabbed my hand dragging me along into the portal.

As we got in, we were in the different place, more like a room. "Huh? I thought we're in Elysian Ralm..." Fu Hua said. The room is kinda look like a science room or lab room, sth.... "I don't know..." I said as I face palm myself. The door opened which makes us flinched. The green haired girl stares at us angrily which make both of us shaken. "Hua, Elysia! What are you both doing here? I thought you two were outside! Didn't I told you two not to come in here without my permission?!" The green haired girl hissed at us. "A-Ah, Mobius! We uh..." I said then two people came. "I heard you shouting what happens?" The gentle voice said. Mobius turns around and saw the pink elf with the old timer beside her. "H-Huh? If you and Hua here but who's inside this room?" Mobius said which makes 'Elysia' and 'Hua' confused. "What do you mean Mobius?" 'Hua' asked.