PART-38

(THIS PART CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. WARNED 🔞

After jungkook's turn , it comes on iy jung and iyjung's dare was to drink 10 shots and he drink it........

After few rounds, the bottle landed on Taehyung.

Jungkook- "hyung now you have to choose what do you want to take truth or dare?" He said as he smirked planning something naughty inside his dirty brain

Taehyung- "I choose dare" he said proudly.

Jungkook & ace- "kiss yn" they both said at a same time while smirking at each other.

Taehyung- "well to easy dare. I do this everyday" he said as he smirked while looking at yn. Yn was blushing 

Then Taehyung slowly made y/n sit on his lap  and held her nape as he kissed her passionately. 

Yn's pov:-

I felt my cheeks burning as tae made me sit on his lap and held my nape then kissed me passionately. I was too shy but the feeling he was giving me I couldn't resist and soon gave in. My eyes got closed and I started kissing him back while holding cheeks. 

I can here others cheering at the back but all I could think right now was taehyung and his soft lips kissing me. 

Jungkook- guys we should leave and give some private time to them *while smirking*

Iy jung - yeah you are right *with that they went to other side of the club*

After having a hot makeout session taehyung broke the kiss and looked directly in my eyes. 
Y/n- I need you tae !!(WE BOTH SAID AT THE SAME TIME)

Taehyung- "fuck! I need you. I fucking need you right now" He said making my eyes widen as my cheeks heated up. I am sure I was like a red tomato by now. 

Yn- i need you too taehyung and right now (being desperate)

Taehyung- "Don't worry babygirl. Let's go home. Daddy needs you too baby." He said making me blush. As I slowly nodded my head as yes. 

Taehyung said everyone that we have some important work so we will go home now but Ofcource they already understood about the 'important work' and were smirking. Here I was blushing the whole time. 

TIME SKIP~~

AT HOME-

As soon as we got inside the house and locked the door I got pinned against the wall by Taehyung.

Yn- "T-tae " I shuttered out blushingly

Taehyung- " Yes babygirl? Would you like to help daddy baby? Daddy needs you badly" he said in his deep voice as his lips brushing over mine making me shiver. I slowly nodded my head as yes with my flustered face.

Taehyung smiled and took my hand in his as he said.

Taehyung- "Baby you sure? I want you to be comfortable and safe with me. I won't force you or leave you if you don't want to do it Baby. You know I love you right?" He said as he looked in my eyes with full of love. 

Yn- " Tae I know. And I want you to make love with me. I want you too. I love you too Taehyung. And I trust you. I know you won't leave me and neither will I " I said as I hugged him tightly wrapping my hands around his waist as he hugged me back and kissed my hair.

Taehyung- " so babygirl shall we continue the rest in the bedroom?" He said with a smirk as he broke the hug making me blush. I slowly nodded my head as yes as he picked me up in a bridal style and went to the room.

As soon as we reached to the bedroom he closed the door and slowly puts me on the bed as he hovered over me and started kissing me passionately.

While kissing I slowly started to undress Taehyung as he did the same with me.

Soon within a sec we both were naked infront of each other.

His long thick, hard, veiny dick with his broad toned chest and toned abs made me drooling over him. 

Taehyung- "you liked it babygirl don't you?" He said in his deep husky voice with a smirk making me nod my head unconsciously. 

His hand trace down from my chest to my boobs to my belly 

Taehyung- "fuck princess you are so beautiful and all mine. You are all mine princess and i'm all yours. Did you understand baby?" He said as he took one of my hard nipples inside his mouth sucking it.

Yn- "y-yes T-tae" "ummm~~" I moaned out.

Taehyung- " are you ready baby?" He said as he looked into my eyes lovingly. 

Yn- "y-yes" I said shyly as I felt him insert his bug cock inside my dripping pussy. 

Taehyung- "fuck princess so fucking wet and tight! Gosh!! I love this wet and tight pussy" he groaned

Yn- "fuck!! Tae! You are so big!" I moaned out loud. 

Taehyung- "and I know you love it don't you babygirl?" He said as he kissed my boobs 

"Tell me when you are ready okay baby? Also we can stop if you—" He said worriedly and sincerely as I gutted him off by saying.

Yn- "tae baby i'm ready you can move. And I want it okay? I want you. I want you to make love with me " I said and pecked his lip as I felt him thrusting his dick inside me making me moan out.

He was thrusting his dick into me in a slow yet passionately. His each thrust were sending me to heaven. His mouth sucking on my neck creating hickeys all over my neck to chest to my boobs. Soon I felt him increasing his pace.

As he put one of my leg on his shoulder.

Yn- "fuck fuck! Yes tae!! I-it feels so good! Umm~~" I moaned out loud as his dick thrusting deep inside my cunt hitting my g-spot

Taehyung- "Fuck baby! So good. You are doing so good. Fuck! " he groaned out as he kept thrusting while sucking my boobs.

Yn- "F-fuck tae I-i'm close" I moaned out as I felt my orgasm building up inside me as my legs started to shake by now. 

Taehyung- "Cum baby.. C-cum on my cock. Milk my cock baby" he commands with a groan as he increased his pace more. 

Soon I felt myself cumming all over his cock while screaming out his name. But he was not done yet. After some few thrusts I felt his thrust became sloppy which means he was going to cum. I was still moaning mess under him.

After few minutes He pulled out dick from me as he cummed all over my belly. His hot liquid flowing down my thighs and legs. 

Taehyung- "hold up baby let me clean you up." He said as he cleaned both of us  with tissue paper and laid beside me while covering our naked & sweaty bodies with blanket. He wrapped his muscular hand around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

Taehyung- "Are you okay baby? Was I too rough?" He asked worried.

Yn- "I'm okay taetae. I really loved it. " I said tiredly as I pecked his lips. "But I'm tired now." I Said with a pout as he kissed my pout.

Taehyung- "I know baby. I know you are tired. Come on sleep now" he said as he kissed me making me smile as I buried my face into his chest and snuggled more towards him.

Taehyung- " sleep tight princess I love you." That was the last word I heard before I drifted into my dreamland in the arms of my love.

Well see you in next part....
Namjoon- now a days this authors has become too horny 👀👀*pulling out the shavor*

Author - hehee i was just you know oppa *run in gucci speed*