PART-19

And (clearing throat) here our pro kisser couple

Finally jungkook leave honey after making her breathless, honey and jungkook  join there forhead together while breathing heavily they were satisfied , honey knows that she loves him but jungkook doesn't realized it but now he realized it, he realized it ,in the moment her lips touched his, he got that he loves her, and he don't regret it, he don't know what future holds for them but he is sure that he is never gonna leave her, he loves everything about her, well the way she got angry the way she become goofy with her and the way they both enjoyed each others company he noticed everything but he never said it loud, he got hurt when honey blame him for forcing her, he thought that she didn't even trust him than how can she love him, that's why he started staying away from her so that he can forget her but it's not easy cause she is always in front of him and nowadays ignoring her has become impossible because now adays she was fully focussed on him , her all attention was on her , well he loved it but you know he was scared of getting attached, he love the feel of being important to someone , he love how she approached him without any shame he loved how she came to him even after being ignored everytime, she was dedicated toward him, and that's what he like about her, well if someone said him to describe her, he would right a book on her with infinite words he loves her, well the thing he realized now is that he can't leave without her, he can't forget her no matter how hard he tried ....

Jungkook hug her tightly and kissed on her forhead , honey hugged him back tightly too and said

Honey- i love you jungkook, i really , really love you a lot i can't live without you jungkook

Jungkook- i love you too honey

And after spending some quality time together they went home , but do you think they can sleep, hahh after this much they are kept on thinking about eachother and there kiss they just want to stay like that forever they love the feel of being together, well after fighting there feelings for so much long time they finally be together and they finally have eachother for themselves and now they are happy , so much happy....................

Next day

Evening in companies canteen -

Taehyung, honey, iy jung and ace are sitting here talking with eachother

And here comes our two best friends

Jungkook and y/n came  and they looked at eachother and smile in different way

Jungkook- you know right what you have to do

Y/n - (flips her hair) yepp i know

Jungkook - so shall we start

Y/n - yesss

Jungkook -first you

Y/n - okay i will start from simple one
(Looks toward taehyung)
Taehyung sir

Taehyung-yeah say

Y/n- taehyung   Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.(taehyung was looking at her without blinking his eyes)

Jungkook-ookay that's a good one now my turn Honey

Honey -yeah

Jungkook - do you know cpr?

Honey - cpr why?

Jungkook - cause you took my breathe away

Y/n - ohhhhh now mine taehyung (taehyung was still looking at her)

I’ve heard it said that kissing is the ‘language of love.’ Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?

Everyone except taehyung and y/n -ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jungkook- mine turn honey I believe in following my dreams. Can I have your Instagram?

Ace - woahhhhhhh
Iy jung - wahhhhh

Taehyung and honey were wondering what happened to them

Y/n - mine turn (looks at taehyung)Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’m searching for.

Jungkook-woahh that's a good one
(Looks at honey) . Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night?

Y/n - that was good (looks at taehyung)
Your hand looks heavy—can I hold it for you?

Jungkook-oh hoo now the real battle begin, Hey baby, how about some lip wrestling?

Y/n - I cannot taste my lips, would you be able to do it for me?

Jungkook-Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?

Y/n-If you’re going to continue being charming then you’ll need to kiss me, I’m sad I don’t make the principles.

Jungkook-My friends call me Sugar Lips — wanna find out why?

Y/n- I will give you a kiss. If you don’t like it… You can return it.

Jungkook-I envy the coffee cup, that kisses your lips every morning.

Here iy jung , ace , honey and taehyung were confused like what is happening but suddenly taehyung smirks

Y/n-Kiss me if I’m wrong. But dinosaurs still exist right?

And that's it taehyung kissed y/n cheek, y/n eyes widened and suddenly.......................................................................................................................................... Jungkook screams being irritated and y/n hug taehyung being happy 

Y/n - i won, i won taehyung kissed me, but mam didn't kissed you so yeah now you will give me treat and now iam the best pickup liner (hair flip)

Jungkook-(pout) ahh honey you make me lose , why didn't you kissed me huh, we were having challenge

Honey- i didn't knew it jungkookie

Jungkook-aishhh it's okay, y/n my treat and yeah you win

Y/n - i knew it
Yesssssssssssss

Taehyung- okay so guys you all know right we are gonna meet that james

Just by listening his name y/n 's smile got bigger and cheeks turned red she starts blushing

Ace - awwww look at her being shy

Honey- well mr. James is known business man but no one knows his nature

Y/n - he is so sweet and a gentleman
(👉👈)

Taehyung- just eat food we will see when we wil meet him (being jealous )

Honey - majnu jal rha hai ( smirking) i like it

Jungkook- well i tried hard but look still that james ruined it 
.............. .    .......

See you in next part