Chapter 28

Lexi's POV

I wake up on the couch. Alone.

After sitting there for a few more minutes I hear a loud pitched beeping sounds. I panicked, searching the house for the noise. The fire alarms.

I go over to a small panel on the wall and press a few buttons to make it stop. What caused that?

I walked into the kitchen and Ashton was giving me an 'I'm-really-sorry-please-don't-kill-me-look'.

"Ashton, what did you do?" I asked.

"Uh..." He scratched his head," I woke up kinda early and tried to make breakfast for you..." He trailed off while biting his lip.

"Awwww Ashton!" I said and hugged him.

"Your not mad?" He hugged me back.

"No, that's really sweet." I giggle and he blushed a little.

All of the food was burnt, so we had to cook new food. I mixed up a bowl of pancake batter and heated up the stove.

"I'm really sorry, I wanted to surprise you." Ashton said out of no where.

"It's fine, it was still really nice of you." I said.

I began to pour the batter into the pan.

"Do you have anything to do today?" Ashton appeared behind me.

"No, not really. You?" I asked flipping a pancake over.

"nope." He said and I could almost hear him smile.

Soon, the pancakes were finished. I stacked them all of a plate. We sat down next to eat other and grabbed some pancakes. We started to shovel them in our mouthes. I ended up eating 3 and Ashton ate 7.

"Gosh Ashton you are a hungry boy." I said and ruffled his hair, which made him smile.

"Yep." He said and took a sip of orange juice.

"Hey, I need to go shopping." I said. We are all out of food and Ashton practically burnt the rest of it.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Sure, we could come back here and just hang out or we can go somewhere." I suggested.

"Ok" he said and stood up from his seat.

We both took showers, then got ready. I changed my clothes, and Ashton said he would run to his house later to get some. I nodded and we both stepped out of the front door.

I locked it, and we began walking. Sometimes these creepy people would follow me or something, but with Ashton, they all stayed away. I felt so...safe.

We walked past the music store witch caused Ashton stared at the drum set for 10 minutes.

"Ok Ashton, we need to get food" I laughed and grabbed his hand. We got to the grocery store.

We both went and grabbed some food.

"You like those drums don't you?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause they are like the best things ever." He laughed.

"Do you guys want to be like one of those punk rock bands?" I asked.

"Yep, that's cool don't you think?" He looked at me.

"Yeah...sure...no..." I muttered. To be honest, I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

"Excuse me?" He came closer.

"Nothing." I said.

"I said. Don't you think it's cool." He had an amused look on his face.

"Nope." I said. And he looked surprised.

"Oh your ganna get it!" He said and began to chase me around the store.

"Stop Ashton!!" I panted.

"Say. I think you are the hottest man alive and punk rock bands are cool!" He said.

"NEVERRRRRR!" I yelled.

He caught me and started tickling me.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.

"Say it!!!" I said.

"finnnnne. You are the hottest man ever and punk rock bands are cool." I rolled my eyes and he kissed my cheek and ran away.

What the heck??

____________________

OMG!! He kissed her!! YASSSS