Chapter 1 Change

It was a peaceful day in the exotic lands of ripple star a planet near pop star the queen lived with her tow best friends her right hand fairy ribbon and adline the child painter. They got along and everything was perfect
Until dark matter who was trying to steal the fairy's light crystal ripple had to do the hardest thing and run away from the battle in order to keep the universe safe.

"BOOM"tiff gets up to hear a loud boom coming from outside she leaps out of her bed running to meta knight's room she begun banning on the door "oh it's miss tiff" sword says to  blade " did any of you hear that noise" tiff says shaken
all of cappy town come to the castle dedede as escargoon and dedede sees this " WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" he says very angerly

They all look to the same cliff where Kirby came from to see a ship destroyed and damaged  the lid opens and
"AAAAAAH RIBBON I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE " adline says running out and falling on her face " uh hello everyone my name is ribbon and this is - before she could finish her sentence ripple comes out beaten up her braids a mess and and her glasses messed up she pulls up her dress and flys gently towards the ground " hello my name is queen ripple star but call me ripple" all the cappies scream in confusion "QUEEN"!??
"Yeah duh" adline says sassy like "adline don't be so rude we just got here" the begun to bicker until ripple saw the pink puffball "OH MY NOVA" she leaps towards him and starts hugging him Kirby smiles her face lights up and she gently puts him down every takes the new guests to get washed up.

(So queen ripple is not a character of mine she comes from Kirby 64 as a very minor character same as ribbon and adline I always wanted to make her a fleshed out character then just ya know a fairy queen she brave bold and very hyper ribbon is shy and timed but has a very kind heart adline is a free spirit she is always ready for adventure and danger I hope you guys are gonna like this one)