Close to you

Ryan woke up in Sebastian's arms, he never minded though. He left Sebastian's arms and went to the bathroom to start getting ready for today. Ryan came out in his usual clothes and woke up Sebastian this time. Sebastian didn't want to get up, Ryan sat down on the edge of the bed giving up. Sebastian pulled Ryan next to him and cuddled him. Ryan frozen as he wasn't expecting that at all. Ryan looked up at Sebastian who was already looking at him. They looked into each other's eyes, Ryan was flustered and Sebastian in awe at the pretty boy in front of him. A small smile slowly appeared on Sebastian's face making Ryan kinda nervous.

"You know... you're really pretty Ry"

"U-um thanks"

"I mean.. like really pretty... it's mesmerizing..."

Ryan slowly smiled, and Sebastian sat up to get ready. Ryan sat up to check his phone it was 8:45am so Sebastian had some time to get ready. He waited for Sebastian to be done scrolling through his phone. He noticed some ship edits of them together, he thought "What if this was real?". He didn't hate the idea, but that would never happen. He put his phone in his pocket and got up as he heard Sebastian coming out of the bathroom. Sebastian immediately hugged him tight making Ryan smile. They then went down together being almost a minute late. They started talking about their day yesterday but Ty said to wait until the video was finished to talk about it. Everyone stopped talking about it and started talking about something else. Ty began the meeting and on went the day.

Now came the day they'd release another video. They decided to have a watch party so they gathered in the living room to watch it together. Sebastian and Ryan sat together well Ryan was sitting in his lap since no one was paying attention to them. The video started and they all paid close attention, after Oliver and Regie's day came Sebastian and Ryan's. Everyone except Bae who edited and filmed the part was shocked, some dropped whatever they were holding. Bae paused the video as everyone looked at the two, no really knew that they were close... They thought their day was awful as they didn't seem that close. Ryan started panicking and excused himself to the bathroom, he went to the one in his and Sebastian's room. He collapsed on the floor, he was really worried about what they were thinking. He cried a little, what if they didn't like how close they were? What if they separated them? He didn't want to know. He then heard a knock at the door. "Ry? Open the door please?" It was Sebastian.... Thankfully. Ryan slowly got up and opened the door, he didn't want to but he couldn't just leave Sebastian there all worried. He looked behind him to see no one with him, just Sebastian. Sebastian locked their door so it could be just them.

"Ry, are you okay?"

"Are they okay with it...?"

"Our close friendship?"

"Mhm...."

"Yeah, they just didn't think we when that close you know? We hid it so long we just seemed like coworkers"

"No one was mad?"

"No, Ry"

"They won't separate us?"

"No"

"Promise?"

"I promise besides I won't be separated from you Ry, you're mine only and I'm yours"

"W-what...?"

"Ryan, you're my best friend and I trust you so much... I hope you feel the same"

"I.... I do..."

Sebastian hugged Ryan tightly, Ryan hugged back laying his head on Sebastian's shoulder but for some reason he felt hurt. A pain in his heart, right after Sebastian said "best friend" Ryan felt upset. He didn't know why because they were just friends, so what's the reason? Ryan decided to ignore it for now because what was the use in thinking about it right now? He wasn't being separated from Sebastian so he can't think of reasons to separate them. Sebastian let go but Ryan couldn't, he didn't want to feel unsafe especially now. His past wasn't great, let's just say his anxiety caused him to not have a normal childhood so he stayed home except for school all the time. No one knew though, he didn't like talking about how little he knew about anything to do with being a kid as it kinda made him feel dumb.