Chapter 12

The Next Day...........
         Sohyun waking up.
Yoojung: Ahh! Sohyun. Are you okay?
Sohyun:yes, what happened?
Yoo Jung: you were complaining of stomach pain,Then you fainted all of a sudden.
Sohyun: I have to see him.
Yoojung: Who?
Sohyun: Master Yoon
Yoojung: don't tell me it's true.
Sohyun: what I said earlier is the truth.
Yoojung: so he's real.
Sohyun: yes, let's go quickly.
Yoojung: but you're not in a good condition.
Sohyun: I have to go, he's the only one who can help me.
Yoojung:But.........
Sohyun: I get it,you don't want to go right?. I'll go myself.
Yoojung: you're my friend right, I'll follow you.
Sohyun: thanks 🙂

              They quickly packed up their things and went to Kol.

      Kol was still filled with darkness and more people were still going missing.

Night Fall..........
Sohyun soon arrived at the KoL,it was weird to her because a lot changed, she went to the town, she was still confused then she asked someone about the path leading to the forest. They gave her directions, she went through the path, she recalled the path leading to the cave. She reached there. She noticed that everything was still the same, except for the statue,she quickly went in . She heard a strange sound coming from Master yoon's cave,she quickly went to check it out. When she got there she saw master Yoon on the floor dying, she tried as much as possible to help him but she failed,master Yoon whispered to her"leave here as Soon as possible" before he faded out completely.
Sohyun:😭😭😭 master Yoon please wake up, tell me what happened?, Please  don't go I need you.
Yoojung: something is weird, he said we should leave here as Soon as possible, let's go sohyun, we'll find another solution, let's go.
Sohyun: 😭😭😭 Noooo!!!! Who did this to him 😭😭😭 Nooooo!!!!!
      ... ........... From behind.
Voice: I did.
        She turned to see who's speaking.

Sohyun: who are you?Voice: ( sassy smirk) don't you remember

Voice: ( sassy smirk) don't you remember.
       He comes a little bit closer.
Sohyun: V!!!!!!!
V:(smirks) you're right V.  Are you Surprised to see me?
Sohyun: ( teary eyes)  Yes But....... Why are you..................
      His eyes turned red and orange.
Sohyun:(scared) What?!!!!
Yoojung:😰😰😰  so...so...so..... sohyun!! Let's go.
Sohyun: Why did you do it?!!! Why did you kill him.
V: I should be asking you questions. What are you doing here?!!!!!!!!!!!

             He changed his form

V: Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!! yoojung:  ( screams) sohyun run!!!!!!!!

        They ran out of the cave, he followed them they reached a dead end.
V: you can't run away from the forest guardian, I'll start with you first,then your minion is next.
Sohyun: leave her out of this
V: fine then, I'll give your minion Time to leave.
Sohyun: run as fast as you can, don't come back here , forget about me.
Yoojung: No I can't leave you here.
Sohyun: I know he can't hurt me. Leave now or never.
Yoo jung: okay I'll do it for your sake.
        She quickly ran .
V: now it's me and you.
       He pushed sohyun to a tree, holding her neck and trying to strangle.
Sohyun:(struggling to breathe) let go..... please.
   Tightens his grip
Sohyun: Ouch!!!! It hurts , please let go.(trying to push him).
     He was about to suck out her life,then a man passed by, the man saw what was happening,he wanted to run but V pushed sohyun and went to the man, the man served as a bait while sohyun ran out of the forest........this made V even more angry.

12 Midnight struck..........
Some men were working on a construction site,they suddenly saw a figure coming out of the forest.
1st man: who are you?
No response
2nd man : are you deaf!!!!!!? Get lost!!!
The Man pointed  torch light towards the direction but no one was there,they became scared. He removed the light but the figure is still there. Others  started to panic.
     The figure came closer and changed it form.

Men: ( shouts).
    Like a consuming fire it killed all of them.

      Sohyun from  afar, heard the noise,this made her weak, she fainted again.

The next morning......
Sohyun woke up in an unfamiliar room.

She stood up from the bed and looked around, someone knocks on the door

She stood up from the bed and looked around, someone knocks on the door. She told the person to come in. The person entered,"you" sohyun said. She was not happy to see the person. It was Sehun, he quickly knelt down and asked for forgiveness, she refused to forgive him, yoojung walks in,she was quite surprised to see yoojung, Yoojung explained things to her, she later forgave him,she told him to leave the city with Yoojung as Soon as possible. They were quite confused, she then told them that she had a dream were V killed all the people in the town . She told them to gather all the people in the town and tell them to leave.  sehun recalled what master yoon told his father.
Sehun: she's right?!!! Yoojung we have to leave.
Yoojung: yes but we're not leaving without you.
Sohyun: you have to......... This is my battle, I caused this and I have to fix it.
YooJung: How?
Sohyun: I don't know but I'll have to figure it out. Please listen to what am telling you to do, please leave.
Yoojung: 😭what if he does something bad to you?
Sohyun: nothing will happen to me. Just do as I say(teary eyes).

Thanks for reading
Please don't forget to Vote 👍🏻
Much 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜