Chapter 9

Sohyun felt strange, she told V that she wanted to see her parents but he refused to let her go. Later she pretended to be hungry, then v went to get food for her. Immediately he left she quickly made her way to the entrance of Kol, she saw something surprising or rather someone Familiar.
It was Oh Jung oo, she was shocked.
Jung oo: (smirks) what a pleasant surprise, looks like luck is on our side.
Sohyun steps back slowly
Jung oo: Oh no no no!!!
Don't go, it's been a really long time Huh! Sohyun ‼️‼️
Sohyun: stay away from me.
Jung oo: anyway am not here for you. Where is he?.
Sohyun: who? What are you talking about?
Jung oo:the white Tiger? I know that you know him,so tell me.
Sohyun: I don't know what you're talking about.
Jung oo: don't lie to me girl,I know you know we're he is?.
Sohyun: I don't know?
Jung oo: fine then, bring them out.
He ordered his men to bring sohyun's parents ,they were badly injured.
Sohyun: 😭 Omma.........😭😭😭Appa......... What did you do to them?!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
Jung oo: tell me where he is and I'll let them go.
Sohyun: I said I don't know
Jung oo:( smirks) Beat them up!!!!!!.
He ordered his men to beat them up again.
Sohyun: please leave them 😭😭😭😭😭 please!!!!!!!😭😭😭 I'll tell you what you need to know please 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I beg you please leave them 😭😭😭😭.
Jung oo ordered his men to stop, sohyun quickly ran to meet her parents.
Sohyun: Appa....😭😭😭Omma....... 😭😭😭........am sorry 😭😭😭😭.
Mr Kim:😭😭😭No it's my fault, stop crying dear 😭😭😭stop crying.
Sohyun:Omma.....😭😭😭
Mrs Kim: 😭😭😭you should listen to your dad😭😭😭 stop crying.
Jung oo: enough of this drama, there should be more action and less tears.
Come on let's go.
He drag sohyun's hair.
Sohyun: Appa!!!! Omma......
Mrs Kim: please don't hurt my daughter please 😭😭😭😭.
Master yoon saw what happened he quickly ran to inform the gaurdians.Jung oo and his men soon arrived at the Cave. The Gaurdians heard noise from outside, they quickly came out of the cave,they saw different men holding different weapons, they also saw sohyun standing with the men,they were all very disappointed in her .
RM: I can't believe it.
JK: she's a betrayer.
Jimin: am so very disappointed.
Jin: we shouldn't have trusted her.
Jung oo: enough drama already,less talking and more action. So which one of you is the white Tiger?!!!.
RM: we don't have to answer that.
Jung oo: (evil laugh) fine then destroy all of them.
The men wasted no time,they started attacking the Gaurdians, the Guardians fought back but their efforts were not enough as they were out numbered. Jung oo's men fired bullets at them and they all turned to Stone except for master Yoon who cowardly ran away during the fight.

V soon returned,he saw series of bullets on the floor and different weapons,what was more shocking was the stone image in front of him.

He fell on his knees and started crying ,he noticed that sohyun and master Yoon were not there, he quickly stood up and went to look for them

He fell on his knees and started crying ,he noticed that sohyun and master Yoon were not there, he quickly stood up and went to look for them . He wondered in the forest helplessly shouting master Yoon and sohyun's name. He heard sounds from the bushes. It was sohyun,he was a little bit relieved,he quickly ran to her.
V: Gwenchana ( are you okay?)
Sohyun: ( no reply)
V:😭😭 what's up, what's going on ,what happened please speak to me, don't be silent am scared!!!!!
Please talk 😭😭😭.
Sohyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..!!!!!!!!
Sohyun:ಥ╭╮ಥ am sorry please forgive me.
V: for what?
Sohyun: for this.......
She stabbed him with a wooden knife.

Hi ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry for late updates 🙏🙏
Please don't forget to vote 👍🏻 👍🏻
Much 💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thanks for reading 😀😀😀😀😀😀