The fight

*Steve's pov*

Once eddie had left my guilt took over me. What was I thinking, I shouldn't of forced him. In an attempt to drown out my anxiety I drove to work feeling terrible. Once I arrived Robin looked at me perplexed. "Whats up with you Steve?"
"I've forced edds to go into school and now Jason's gonna do something to him, I can just feel it. I don't know what to do its too late!!!"
"Steve,calm down. Explain?"
"Jason caught eddie with me but didn't catch me and he beat him up, be put him in the hospital either a concussion Rob. Now edds has gone back into school and. And now something bads gonna happen!"
"Oh Steve,come here I'm sure everything's gonna be fine."
I hugged Robin. I'd be never hugged Robin before but she turned me down very quickly. That didn't last long. The phone rang.
"Hey Steve it's for you." Robin yelled.
"Hello? who is it?"
"You won't know my name bit that doesn't matter. Eddie said to call you, Jason Beag him up pretty bad. I think he's gonna be OK but he wants you. Don't give me your bullshit Harrington I know you guys are going out and I'm not gonna tell anyone but he needs you!" My heart began to pound. I knew something bad was going to happen. "OK I'm on my way, tell him I'm on my way and I'm sorry!" I left the phone hanging off the wall and ran out the store.
As soon as I got in the car tears filled my eyes. I let it happen again. I let him get beat up again when I was suposto protect him.
Time gap to when he gets there
*Eddie's pov*
To be honest I didn't really know what was going on. All I knew is I was in pain and I wanted Steve. I lay my head on the wall as I watched Geoff run back to me. "He's on his way eddie and he told me to tell you he's sorry."   My heart lit up. He was coming  to get me. About 10 minutes passed and I saw a car speed into the car park. "Oh eddie, im so so sorry sweetheart. You don't have to forgive me and I don't deserve that but please let me try and fix this." He exclaimed tears in his eyes. "Steve" I exclaimed back drousily. "Yeah it's me." Be answered softly,picking me up and playing me in his car. "I'll be back." He exclaimed.
*Steve's pov*
I knew I had to sort Jason out. I didn't cate what people thought of me or that I wouldn't be popular because it was  all bullshit! I spotted him.
"Hey dipshit!" I yelled. "Oh hey dude." Jason exclaimed back. "Don't act like we're friends your an asshole."
He looked perplexed," what do you mean Harrington!"
"I mean what you did to him!"
"To who?"
"To eddie, what you did to eddie!"
"Oh that fag why do you care?!"
"Because it do"
"Don't tell me your sticking up for that faggot?"
"Don't call him that!"
"Faggot!" He yelled because at me.
That was it. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him off the ground. I wasn't going to actually fight him so I just threw him into the road making his head smash onto the floor and walked away. "Fuck with him again and I won't be so forgiving!"
I then walked back to my car and opened the back door where eddie was laying. I lay his legs out and placed my jacket over him gently, kissed him on the cheek and sped off .