Blackmailed

*Steves POV*
"Ok where to?" I exclaimed holding Munson tightly, jumping into my car. I was so worried something was gonna happen to him again I kept my eyes glued to him.
"I'm gonna be fine-I promise!" He chuckled. I moved around so I was facing him and hugged him tightly. As I leaned my head into his hair,warm tears formed in my eyes. I didn't wanna loose him. He clearly noticed and whispered softly into my ear. "It's ok, it's ok."
I stifled my tears  and said, "we should get out of here,wanna go to my house I've got a pool??"
Eddies eyes lit up. "You have a pool- in your house!!?" I nodded laughing at him being so childish. "Can we play jaws,like the movie!?" He exclaimed. I looked at him baffled. "You be the human and I'll be the shark- I'll eat you up!!" He smirked and placed his hand on my knee. "Oh wait can we pass by Mine my uncle will be worried." I nodded and changed routes.
*time gap to eddies trailer*
*eddies POV*
I walked up and and knocked on the door lightly. "Oh Eddie are you alright,what's that's scar on your head?" My uncle exclaimed concerned.I wasn't gonna tell him what actually happened so I lied. "I hit my head so Steve took me to the er." He hugged me gently, stroking my head. "Who is Steve?" He asked. I thought for a moment and decided there was no use in lying   about this. "Steve is my,he's my, he's my boyfriend Wayne." I exclaimed awkwardly. He smiled at me. "I love you for you Eddie and nothing is going to change that,I'm so proud of you." He made me feel so safe I wish everyone was like him. "Oh and I know that you haven't hit your head,now tell that Jason boy he'd better leave you alone!" I scratched my head awkwardly.
*Steve's POV*
I stood bored waiting for Eddie to come back. As I allowed myself to zone out I felt a hand shake me viciously. MAX! "What do you want?" I exclaimed heart beating as she'd terrified me. "Just your car!" "NO! Not again and why?"         "None of your business anyways I'm going on a date with Lucas and need it!" "Well you can't have it." I teased.                                                  "Well maybe I should just tell everyone what I saw you and Munson doing in his trailer,I mean I don't know about you but that seemed a bit gay to me!" As soon as she had said it my heart stopped.I couldn't breathe. "Fine but be careful,if I find out you've told a soul hour dead mayfield.dead!!!" Omg if she knew it was only a matter of time until everyone knew,what was I gonna do???

Steddie - love story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें