Part 6

Camryn's POV

"Earth to Camryn!?" Dianne spat at me. I jerked back to life. Back to the life that doesn't include Hunter and I.....

"Well?" Dianne spat again. That girl has some serious spitting issues. SERIOUS.

"Well what?" I asked. Diane gave me an evil eye, which on her looks really scary. Unfortunately for me number one, I was paired up with her for the magic squares assignment, and unfortunately for number two, I laugh when I'm scared. So naturally, I start giggling uncontrollably. "You don't have a clue." She growled.

"Of what?" I asked my giggles slowing to snickers.

"Hunter is MINE! Back off. He was once mine, and he will be mine again!Do you know how many strings I had to pull to follow him to this desolate place?! How much money I owe!? No. You don't. So BACK OFF!" Dianne pushed the chair I was sitting in so far and hard my stomach wrapped around the edge of the desk, pushed the air out of me. "I'm not afraid to do more than THAT!" She hissed in my ear before returning to the assignment. I was scared. So scared I didn't even laugh. I rubbed my abdomin. Now I have another reason to hate math.

Hunter's POV

Third period. Orchestra. I'm playing the guitar, just strumming away, trying to only focous on the music. Trying so hard.

"Hunter, I'm aware there is music after measure 45." Ms. B, the orchestra teacher, said. I blushed. Concentrating on something other than Camryn is hard. Too hard.

I looked over at Camryn, her gaze flickered to somebody in the 1st violin section, then she turned away from me. What is this all about?

"All right pack up everyone." Ms.B annouced. I placed my guitar in a corner and moved towards Camryn.

"Hi Hunter!" That voice of Dianne's is too cheery, and all too familier.

"Why don't you hit on someone else?" I snapped, shock growing in her eyes, "I have other matters to attend to." I moved pass her swiftly, to Camryn.

"Hey beautiful." I say as I stand next to Camryn. She doesn't respond, just keeps loosening, then tightening her bow.

I was about to kneel down and put my arm around her when...

Camryn's POV

Dianne grabbed me by my collar. Everyone screamed in alarm as she shoved me up the wall, and punched me in the face. She's about the size and strength of Jlyn, but Jlyn's my friend so right now I'm as scared as heck.

MaryLynn and Hunter approach Dianne, hands low, gazes flickering to me, I have no idea where Ms. B is, probibly calling someone.

"Someone drugged Ms. B!" Bailey said at Ms.B's side.There goes my last hope.

"Dianne. Think about this." MaryLynn soothed. The grip on my neck got tighter, I gasped.

"Why are you doing this Dianne?" Hunter asked slowly circling her. Her grip loosend slightly, as her head turned to Hunter.

"For you baby."

Hunter's POV

I gasped, "Penny?" Penny reached her free hand up to her hair, and removed the blonde wig to show gleaming red hair. Penny's smile turned to a frown, and she clenched both hands into fists, one up agiants Camryn's throat, the other threatenly ready to hit her in her already bleeding nose. Again. I had to get help, I have to run down to the office. I glanced at the door, but, MaryLynn was already edging out. I now have to stall Penny. My ex from Ohio.

"Penny, this isn't smart." Penny growled and pressed harder on Camryn's neck, Camryn wheezed with pain.

"You know whats not smart?" Penny shouted "Dumping someone over text message after you told them you LOVED THEM!" Camryn's fear glazed eyes locked with mine. I nodded slowly, and regretablely.

"I know. But I told you I loved you long before I broke up with you." A tear ran out of Penny's eye.

"You can't fix it anymore." Penny hissed, "You've alredy fallen in love!" The anger swelled out of her and she lobbed Camryn again.

"NO!" I screamed.