Part 4

Hunter's POV

Smart girl. too smart. I can barely breath as the room went up in collective gasps, taking all the oxygen with them.

"The question isn't whether I'll kiss my crush, but whether will she kiss me." Out of the corner of my eye, Camryn ducked her head. Her brown hair sweeping her hands. MaryLynn's smirk appeared again.

"Just say everyone's name who isn't your crush." The girl thinks of everything. "We'll walk out." I snorted gently. If that's even a thing.

"Ross, Conner, Josh, Shelby, Holly, Bailey, and MaryLynn. Get outta here." They all existed, ohs ahs escaping their lips. I turned to face Camryn. Her face a deep scarlet. "Nice to finally meet you. Are you my crush?" Camryn laughed a little nervously.

"Yes, and your mine I take it." I half smiled and did that weird snorting thing again.

"I guess this means we have to do the dare." Camryn looked down at her hands and nodded sheepishly. I cupped her hand under her chin, and lifted her brown eyes to mine. "We haven't had a date yet." I whisper. A smile flickered on Camryn's lips.

"I guess this counts." We leaned to each other.

Camryn's POV

I can't believe it. We kissed. Right there. Right then. He's such a great kisser.

MaryLynn's POV

"Ha!" I poked Shelby in the arm. "Told ya' I could get 'em to kiss on the first date!" Shelby frowned and grudgingly took all the laffy-taffys out of her pocket, and deposited them in my hand.

"Well I have to admit. Not that I want to." Shelby said as she peered around the corner, "Your a pretty good match maker." I smiled wickedly.

"You should see what I do behind the scenes." We all laughed, but I flashed Holly and Conner a wink before we went back to the lounge.

Camryn's POV

"Ahh, the happy couple!" Bailey shouted. Hunter and I quickly pulled away as the group returned. Josh tapped Hunter on the shoulder.

"Bro, you got some lip gloss goin' on there." The grouped snickered as Hunter paled and wiped his lips. I scooted closer to him and whispered in his ear,

"Don't worry, I don't where lip gloss."

Holly sighed. "This is the start of a beautiful relationship!" She exclaimed. And I. I think she might be right.