Part Three

Warning: swearing

*******

Honestly, you were so embarrassed by your reaction to the incident between Coach and you, that you truly did not want to have to go and see him after school. You weren't sure how to behave around him after it; your mind surely would be taking a stroll down the streets of perviness yet again if you were to be around him so soon after. But God... you couldn't get the thought of how deliciously wonderful it felt having him so close up against you, the feel of his warm breath that brushed your face as he exhaled heavily while he had held onto you. 

Y/B/F/N was right; the man was temptation on long legs, and you weren't sure how long you could hold out on your attraction to him, especially with the last year of school nearing so closely.

You dragged your feet as you made your way to Coach's office; feeling as though you were walking towards your execution, instead of just a normal meeting. Truth was, the only thing that was at risk of being slaughtered, was your teenage hormones. Please don't let him have picked up on anything... you silently begged into the cosmos as you slowly reached out a hand to knock on Coach's door.

"Come on in..." you heard the sexy rasp of his voice call out. "Hey there..." he greets you with that sexy dimpled smile of his as you entered into the room.

"Hi..." you shyly return his greeting, taking a seat on the couch.

"I went over your notes" Coach starts the conversation. "You made a lot of good points on your analysis over practice, and the ideas you jotted down seems good too."

"That's good..." you respond, head lightly bobbing as you mostly stared at the ground. You couldn't make yourself look him in the face.

"You ok?" Coach suddenly asks you.

"I'm fine" you answer a little too quickly.

"You sure about that?" Coach asks again, "the floor must be really fuckin' interesting then..." finally you look up t him then, a look of confusion on your face at his remark. "You've been staring at it the entire time since you got here."

"Sorry about that" you apologize, cheeks slightly pink, "just have a lot on my mind."

"Wanna talk about it?" Coach stares at you with concern.

"Just teenage stuff" you brush it off, "homework, and it being the last year of high school and all... you know, normal teenage stuff."

"And boys, of course" Coach remarks with a smirk, causing you to pull a face of disgust.

"Please don't make me throw up my lunch right here in your office" you remark.

"Not into boys then, I take it" Coach snickers at your reaction.

"Not the one's from here, no..." you reply, "matter of fact, to be blunt; 'boys' annoy the shit out of me."

"So, you're into grown MEN then?" Coach raises a brow, a faint smirk crossing his lips.

"Maybe..." you respond with a faint smirk of your own. Where the sudden courage to admit that titbit of information came from, you sure as hell didn't know.

"What's your age range?" Coach's question catches you off-guard, and your eyes widen in surprise at the somewhat look of interest on his face.

"Uh... I-" you stumble with your words, at a lost to why Coach would suddenly be interested in your taste of men.

Just as you thought your secret was about to be exposed, you're saved by the interruption of someone knocking at the office door. "Sorry, did I interrupt you guys?" Mr Collins, the Math teacher enters into the room.