Chapter 10: He's going to be okay.

Shota explained the plan to his two students; Kirishima was going to attract the attention of some villain and once the attention was on the front building Kirishima would come to them and then they would search the building together (Aizawa didn't want to put his students in unnecessary danger).

And Kirishima had just the perfect plan: he is going to just knock on the door, just like the other pro heroes had done when they saved Bakugo a year ago. He only hoped the villains would fall for it again; and he was still in his civilian clothes so they would probably recognise him right? But... fuck that right now they needed to save Izuku now.

He walked up to the old building 'I guess if you're a villain you don't have the money for a good hideout... I mean I can latterly come and knock on their door... oh well' Kirishima thought as he walked up to the door and inspecting the old building.

Knock

Knock

He waited and waited, as soon as that door opens he's gonna attack.

The door opened "who i-" and BAM, Kirishima looks down at the unconscious body of twice. The rest of the villains must of heard the yelp and could come any moment so he ran around the back and immediately saw his teacher and best friend and gave them a thumbs up and went through a window inside. Once they were inside eraser looked around and it looked like they were in some sort of wine cellar given the big wine barrels neatly placed in two rows. " stay behind me." Aizawa said as they walked to the door his students nodded and followed. Once eraser stepped into the hallway and deemed it safe he motioned for the two others to follow "well what now" Bakugo whisper-yelled

Aizawa ignored him and looked around the hallway when his eye caught a vent on the wall and smiled under his capture weapon 'perfect' "follow me".

"TWICE" Toga yells as she sees his body laying by the open door, she kneeled  next to him and looked up at Shigaraki who followed after she yelled. She looked at him with an angry expression "the hell you lookin' at me like that, it's not like I knocked the idiot out cold" he said crossing his arms over each other "well someone certainly did" she snarled. Shigaraki's eyes went wide "that brat!" he stalked back to the common room and looking back at the camera's. Dabi looked up from his phone with a bored expression "what happened?" to which Shigaraki snarled "some one knocked the idiot out by the front door but I don't see any intruders on the cameras" he looked puzzled back at the camera. "well maybe it were some kids playing pranks. Anyway who cares it's just Twice after all." Dabi looked back at his phone "I guess your right... but I'm going to the brat just to make sure he's still there." He said while walking away.

Shigaraki walked through the hallways until he reached his destination, he looked around before opening the door. And smiled when he saw the trembling child in his chair "you're still here" he stated. Izuku looked up at him with a determined face but Shigaraki could see the fare in his eyes "where else would i-I be" he said. "I thought your hero friends would've already come to get you but I guess they don't care about some weakling like you." Shigaraki smirked "I'm not weak!" Izuku said while biting back a sob he couldn't prove this villain right by crying in front of him.

Shigaraki stalked closer to the child and bent down to his eye level "you are weak. You can't even control your quirk that good, that's worse then being quirkless. Child, admit it you have a weak quirk, nothing worth" Izuku looked down, squeezing his eyes shut while his tears streamed down his cheek in complete silent. Shigaraki smiled 'perfect' and then stood up and walked back out of the room. When he was in the hall he started walking but stopped in his tracks when he heard something, he looked around but didn't see anyone so he just walked away.

Once Aizawa is sure the villain is gone he dropped out of the vent followed by Kirishima and Bakugo.

"thank god, I thought hand-fetish dude would never leave my back and knees hurt from that damn small space" Bakugo complained "yeah same bro" Kirishima said. And then followed their teacher to the door. Aizawa said nothing as he stood for the room he knew Izuku was in, he didn't want to know what they did to his son, he was sure once he saw what they did he couldn't stop himself from murdering every villain in this building... oh god he started to sound like Bakugo.