chapter 9: just trust me... kid

Izuku sat -still tied up- in a way to big chair but was now in a different room. It had brick walls that were covered with some blood spatters and a concrete floor with here and there hole in, Izuku looked around his wrists were starting to hurt because of the ropes, he could see some red lines starting to form where they were rubbing against his skin.

He sat there for a few more minutes when the door opened and a two coloured masked villain stepped inside the room and walked up to him, Izuku shrunk back as the villain leaned close to him "why do I have to start to torture him" "yes! I have some ideas" twice spoke, Izuku looked weird at him he said he didn't want to hurt him but then immediately said he wanted to do it. Izuku's brain started to hurt villains are weird.

"please, don't hurt me" he said his voice was came out smaller then he had thought. "aww how can I hurt someone as cute as him" "how about with the hammer first!" twice said changing his voice a little. Izuku winced as he heard the word 'hammer' fall out of the villains mouth. Twice looked around and picked the hammer up from the table that was standing in the room with some torture equipment on top of it.

Twice twirled the hammer in his hand, put the hammer above his shoulder ready to swing it down.

Izuku watched in fear as the thing came down closing his eyes and preparing himself for the pain but it never came.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!" twice yelled and let the hammer drop to the ground

Izuku let out a sigh of relief and after a few seconds the door flew open and a girl with blonde hair walked in and dragged twice to the door, gave him a little push so he was out of the room and she locked the door. "my turn" she said walking over to the green haired boy "this is going to be fun, I can't wait to see your blood. I-zu-ku!!" she said exited and singing his name at the end.

Now Izuku let his tears fall down wishing that his dad or papa would find him soon.

---------------

Dabi sat on the wore down couch with his arms crossed. Yep the big bad Dabi was brooding like a child. He didn't look up when twice threw himself onto the couch next to him "what did you do to him" he just asked "nothing" "I wanted to hit him with the hammer so badly!" twice said. "so I take that you didn't hurt him I guess since you said 'wanted' " Dabi said holding his hand up  with his palm to the ceiling. "yeah, Toga dragged me out of the room" twice said now sitting up in the couch "so the kid's gonna have some cuts" Dabi stated "yep, so Tomura said you could have some fun after Toga, if you like" twice said adding the last three words of his own probably.

Dabi stood up suddenly "I may be a villain, but I'm also human and I am not going to torture a fucking five year old" he stormed of to his room in the bar. The kid reminded him too much of Shoto when he was little. He pulled his lip up in disgust before he slammed his door shut.

Yeah he may not like heroes that much but dragging some innocent fucking kid in this mess was fucked up. Believe him when he says that he still wants to destroy endeavor but this was crossing a line, a very dangerous line to him. He had read the file on the kid of course, he's no amateur -All for One did make this plan, so he had given them all the file on the kid to show them who his parents were and the heroes he was close with- the file also consisted some photos that were taken with some pro heroes that the boy was close with. Most of them were with All Might that's probably why the kid became a target in the first place Dabi thought.

He remembered a part in the file where the parents of the kid had died in a fire and was put into a foster home until the two pro heroes adopted him. Dabi felt bad for the kid honestly, he probably had two loving parents that wanted to see their son grow up into a good environment and have a great live. Dabi could relate himself to the kid, he too; did lose his parents. Yeah maybe not in the exact same way.. but it felt the same.