"we coexist"

By the time Sehun woke up, all his hyungs were scrambling to get ready for the day. Noise and laughter roared from the kitchen as he rubbed his eyes.

He noticed a small pool of drool next to his keyboard and immediately wiped it with his shirt. 

It's cold...Oh, yeah that fattie still has my jacket... Sehun rubbed his hands together and blew warm air into them.

Suho knocked on the door and came in, "Ew! Your bat cave stinks!"

Sehun turned around in his chair emotionlessly, "What do you want?"

Suho responded by giving him a look, "I'm just here to tell you the bathroom is all yours!"

He picked up the black plastic bag from the convenience store last night and yelped at the empty milk cartons. "You seriously need to go out more, Sehun..!"

Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung, "Says the guy who is Diamond* in League."

Suho grinned cheekily. [*it's like the 2nd best class in the game. They are pro-lvl players..]

"How the hell do you do that and keep up with your business classes...? I don't understand!" Sehun muttered as he grabbed a gently used towel.

"First, by not doing that," his hyung pointed at him picking up clothes off the floor to wear for the day.

Sehun grunted and walked pass his hyung to use the bathroom.

"Hurry up if you want some French toast!" he heard him holler.

Sehun ran to the bathroom and slammed it shut.

Suho snickered and was about to close the door when he spotted a bold green uniform vest laying beside the door.

"....Pshhh, did that maknae steal this?"

//

"Hyeri, get up you slob!" Sojin's voice echoed through the dorm.

"Ughhh...." Hyeri let out a few grunts and groans before changing her position in the bed.

"Hyeri!!! I'm going to eat all the rice balls if you don't come here this instant!!" Sojin proclaimed.

No response from Hyeri.

"Damnit, Hyeri-I swear to-"

Hyeri sat right up, "Ok I'm up! I'M UP!!!" she yawned and rolled off her bed. She knows how Sojin can be when she starts uttering those curse words. It is not a pretty sight.

She ran to the bathroom to do her business when she saw herself in the mirror wrapped in Sehun's jacket.

"This is-" Hyeri smiled as her cheeks reddened a bit before she started getting ready for the day.

"Whose smelly jacket is that?" Minah scrunched her nose as Hyeri cat-walked herself into the kitchen. Minah cracked an egg in one hand as she turned a page of her textbook.

Hyeri continued doing poses in her black and white stripped crop top, pure green American Apparel tennis skirt, topped off with Sehun's sleek leather jacket.

"Hyeri-ah, don't do that..." Yura nodded her head in disapproval as she popped a piece of a Pop-Tart in her mouth.

Hyeri stuck her tongue out in protest, "You know a measly Poptart is definitely not part of a ballet dancer's diet!"

Yura just stared blankly at Hyeri as she stuffed the breakfast snack into her mouth.

"Aigoo! Yura, don't tell us what to do!!" Minah teased and pushed a plate of scrambled eggs towards Hyeri.