"falling with you in the convenience store"

[ cue the fanfare of the trumpets and the roaring crowd ]

And finally! yOu KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!

The epic showdown of the last bag of Hot Cheetos!

We have Lee Hyeri in the corner!

The Master of Girl Fights and Aegyo!

Out on the other side we have Oh Sehun!

The King of Bashing on League of Legends and Debates!

Who is going to win the championship at the conveniene store?

wHO WILL TAKE THE GLORIOUS PRIZE OF THE LAST BAG OF HOT CHEETOS.

...

The cashier shook his head wearily, "Oh God..."

The high school couple already escaped through the doors to avoid the dramatic scene.Hyeri and Sehun automatically met eyes that pierced with fire.

Hyeri was the first to make her move among the two. She let her shopping basket full of chips hang from her arm and pulled the bag away from Sehun's grip.

She was so close to escape the scene when Sehun grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. His greed for the Hot Cheetos drove him to yanking her arm too hard, jerking Hyeri's body towards his.

Their bodies collided for a split second as her head bumped into his chest and his arms some how wrapped around her as he was grabbing the Hot Cheetos.

Hyeri's faint perfume and rose shampoo filled Sehun's nose as Hyeri was engulfed a warmth of forrestry scents.

...However, the victory of obtaining the last Hot Cheetos bag was still on their minds.

Sehun took this split second as a window of opportunity and snatched it from her hands. He snickered as he raised it above his head, which was definitely out of Hyeri's reach.

Hyeri grunted and jumped with all her might to reach for the last bag of Hot Cheetos.

"O-Ok, you guys. You don't have to do that," the cashier said as he attempted to lower Sehun's lean arms. Unfortunately, Sehun was gifted in height and strength. The cashier struggled to get a hold of his arms to retreive the last bag of chips as well.

He laughed with might, "Hhah. You can never get these Hot Cheetos, they're mine!"

"God I hope the weather up there has acid rain to incinerate your meanie ass!" Hyeri proclaimed.

I wish I was was as tall as this stupid twat. Hyeri rolled her sleves up yet her hoodie proved to be big on her as it managed to slip off her shoulder.

The cashier sighed as he was exhausted by his stupid job, "I could report you both for bad conduct in a public place.."

He stared at the both of them who were ignoring him and fighting over the bag. He shrugged his shoulders and proceeded behind the cash register.

"Cashier-nim! Help me!" Hyeri kept jumping, her shoppingbasket slightly brushing the shelves that surround them due to the small amount of room within the aile.

Sehun notices this...as well as the piles of other bags of chips in her shopping basket.

Why in the world would she want this bag of chips if she has enough chips already? Sehun shifted his glare down at Hyeri, drilling a hole into her eyes.

Hyeri noticed the change of tone in his stare. She didn't really care what was going through his head and propelled herself to make the highest jump she ever made in her life.