! READ !

Third person POV, though it sometimes focuses on Vance/Bruce

Everything that goes on in this book is not meant to offend any persons, please DM me on my Instagram @/gu1lberts or my wattpad if anything in this book is misrepresented, misleading or just straight up offensive. It is not my intention to harm or hurt anybody by my words, it'd be greatly appreciated if you talk to me personally about such if it happens.

Bruce is 15, Vance is 16! They are minors so I shall NOT be writing any explicit nor sexual content between the two. I don't want ANY sexual, weird or disgusting comments made about the characters, ship or actors. Due to the actors being 12-13 during the creation of this film any sexualisation of the characters deems you as a weirdo and a creep.

Mentions of child abuse, abuse (in general) drug use, alcohol use, tobacco/weed use, internalised homophobia, homophobia (in general), suicidal thoughts, bad thoughts (in general).

I do not speak for everybody on how they went through and cope with child abuse, abuse, nor depression. This is purely from my experience and extensive research I have done, please do not think I am misrepresenting how people feel towards these sorts of things as that is not my intention at all, I am also not glorifying these terrible things. It is merely used for the storyline.

I'd also like to say that this is still set in 1977-1978 but I am not focused on realism, there will be much less homophobia and all together the bad stuff there used to be.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give this book a try, I really do hope you enjoy it as it has taken me a lot of time and editing. If tears are shed I am afraid that is not my problem, it's what me as an writer is meant to do (jk love you all 😭)
———————————
Copyright © PINBALLY 2022

All rights reserved. The moral right of the writer has been asserted. This story is a published subject to the rule that it shall NOT be reproduced or stolen in whole or in part, in any way, without the WRITTEN and GIVEN consent of the copyright holder (me), and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Any characters, names, events, places, businesses or incidents are either a product of the publishers imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any relations to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Full ownership of the characters to Joe Hill, the author and creator of the 2004/2009 book (and now a Scott Derrickson Movie) The Black Phone. The characters are in full copyright and ownership of him, but the storyline is entirely mine, created from my imagination.