chapter 42 So close, And Yet... So Far. Like A Mother.

Flash back to when yuki was a child
Yuki layed down and turned to the light that was outside in the darkness. Even the dawn light seemed dreary. Yuki got up rubbing his throat as he went to the drawer in his room looking for something. He found the hat kyo dropped. I need to return this, but he probably won't take it. I didn't know his story. How much he must have been hurting. None of it. If i did what he wanted and dropped off the face of the earth, would some of that pain disappear with me? Yuki picked up a mirror looking at himself.

Doesn't look good

Doesn't look good. If i go away, maybe for the first time, i'll be useful. The world is dark. Everyone hates me. If nobody needs me, then what reason is there for me to even be here?
Akito: are you going to die? Well... are you?
The mirror in yuki's hand broke cracking.

He had tears in his eyes dropping the broken mirror and running out of the room

Yuki: something burts. Something inside my heart tore open.
Yuki changed into some clothes and left the room.
Yuki: i didn't think. I just desperately needed to move– to run away. I'm not sure if i wanted to hurt myself, or to escape the pain. Or maybe... just didn't know when to give up. It was so early, almost no one was around. I ran on and on. I kept running even when it was painful. I found myself in an area i didn't know, but i kept going. Then i heard something that made me stop.
Akari let out a loud cry. Ma'am, it's early morning. Please lower your voice. A police officer said. You want me to lower my damn voice? How can i do that when my precious baby is missing? Stop talking and help me look for her already! Akari shouted. Kari let's head inside while they search you need to calm down. Kyoko said trying to calm akari down. No! She is my everything i need her back. You know who will kill her if she's out there. Please we have to hurry! Akari said shaking one of the police officers. Like i said, we need a thorough description of her– you have one! I already told you, she's a cute girl with two cute bow's, cute clothes, a cute voice, and a cute little face! What more do you need?! Akari said sobbing. So much more! The police said. Akari sobbed in kyoko's arms. She's so adorable– that alone could be one of the reasons enough to kidnap her! Akari looked up at kyoko. What'll i do? I already lost Mitsuya. If anything were to happen to my sweet girl, i would... have to kill someone! Akari said as she cracked her knuckles and red arua surrounding her. Yeah, that's right! Whoever took her will pay! Kyoko said also cracking her knuckles. Um, please calm down, ladies! The police officer said. Yuki watched in fear and shock. She's scary. Yuki said in his mind. Never mind! We'll look for her ourselves. Come on kyoko. Akari said as they tried to walk away but the officers stopped them. Uh, please. It's a better idea for you to wait at home. The officer said. No! Akari shouted. She's really upset. So there are moms out there who care a lot about their kids. Yuki said beginning to walk away but relazied something. Hold on. When i was running before, i think... somewhere around here... yuki looked over and saw star crying sitting on some steps. Found her. Poor thing. Yuki said in his mind. Star sobbed then looked up and saw a boy staring at her. I need to let that woman know. Yuki said then started to make his way back. Star got up and followed him. Yuki turned around hearing foot steps and panting. He saw star following him making him shocked to see her following him.