Request System

Skip down some for the Request System Details

Hello, I am the writer, I go by many names, but Marsh will be a fine name to refer to me with. I will happily take suggestions, just give me your requests and I'll go down the list. I will write pretty much whatever you want, but of course I have limits set against anything morally incorrect. I won't be writing any stories about p3d0philia, r@pe, n3cr0philia, or anything of the sort, unless it is of a character or reader who is recovering from a traumatic experience involving something of that nature. Angst, including the mourning of a dead character, is also acceptable and very welcome, life isn't always happy.

By the way my updates will vary in frequency and consistency simply because I sometimes forget to write, and my schedule is so random that there is no planning writing time ahead.

(Plus I have hella ADHD and can't focus on anything to save my life...)

(Here is a list of the Anime that I've seen.)

Black Butler
Cowboy Bebop
Erased
One Punch Man
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Akame Ga Kill
Kill la Kill
Panty and Stocking
Attack on Titan
Mob Psycho 100
Parasyte
Jujutsu Kaisen
Tokyo Ghoul
Blue Exorcist
Blood of Zeus
(Actually a cartoon) Avatar: The Last Airbender
Hunter x Hunter
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Yuri on Ice
Haikyuu!!
7 Seeds
Given
Dakaichi
etc.

(Don't be afraid to request something that isn't an Anime or isn't on this list. I've seen stuff other than this that I either forgot to list (other Anime) or didn't feel like listing (anything else).

~~ Request System Details ~~

The request system will be simple, just comment on this chapter, or dm me, with the preferred pronouns (I'm open to writing for any and all pronouns), the character you want, whether you want it to be smut, fluff, angst, or otherwise, and if you want a specific plotline, a short rundown of what you want. I'm open to polyamorous requests as well.

Also, is you state a specific set of pronouns, especially if they do not include he or him, please specify if you want them to be amab, afab, intersex, or transitioned. You can request a reader with some male and some female body parts, but if so please specify which is what. (For example, top surgery and no bottom surgery, or vice versa, if you do this, please specify what their assigned sex at birth was so that I will know whether to give them a flat chest or not, and what genitals to give them.) If there are any other specific features you want, please specify those in your request as well.

(Sorry if that seems really complicated, you don't have to worry about that last part if you don't understand it.)

Here's a format you could use:

Hello Marsh! I would like you to write a(n) [smut/fluff/angst/ect.] story with [character/characters] from [whatever they're from]. I would like for you to use [preferred pronouns] and I would like for the plot to be as follows; [plotline rundown]. Thank you very much!

Example:

Hello Marsh! I would like for you to write a fluff story with Metal Bat from One Punch Man. I would like for you to use he/him pronouns and I would like for the plot to be as follows; the reader is his personal doctor that tends to his wounds after battle, the reader gets worried about him but doesn't tell him, then later confesses that he was worried and that it's because he's grown to love him. Thank you very much!

(This example is the first oneshot that I wrote for this book. Your rundown can be shorter of course, or longer if you need, either way I'm happy to write for you all! Feel free to change your request format to your own style, this is just a frame for those who don't know where to start.)

Disclaimer!
If certain details are not specified, I will fill in the blanks. For example, if the form of writing is left out, it will be written as whatever I choose. If the pronouns are left out, it will be written with he/him pronouns. Finally, if there is no plotline rundown given, I will then take full creative liberty to write as I please!

I would love to write your requests!!!