EOB | AUTHOR'S NOTE

EPITOME OF BEAUTIFUL

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for reading my book!

WARNING:

Cursing

Mentions of abuse and gruesome descriptions

Violent scenes

Brief mentions of use of weaponry

Brief mentions of near death experiences

Triggers

.if you're not comfortable with any of the above mentions, this book is not for you. Read at your own risk.

SHORT NOTE:

MUST READ!

.By no means am I a professional writer or learning how to write or anything, I will make mistakes throughout this story and please don't bash me for them. I'm open to constructive critism, and that to things that make sense. So if you see any grammatical errors or any other errors feel free to inform me about them and I'll try my best to fix them. And please, NO HATE COMMENTS OR I WILL BLOCK YOU, if you simply don't like the book then don't read it, don't even save it into your library or even bat an eye at it.

.All the ideas, characters and plot of this story is mine and are of fictional nature (as everything in here comes from my imagination and some are from memories of my childhood life). So, please don't steal my work, I'd really appreciate it.

SYNOPSIS:

.She longed for it, the happy families that she'd often see on TV.
She prayed for it, a better life like of a normal teenager—if it even existed.
She craved it, to be loved and cared for, to be held and be told it'll all be okay. By the one dear to her heart. To feel the warmth and joy that the decaying world now lacked so much. And she got it all from a boy she never thought of so much—Picasso, the pretty, broken boy

Asso and His Little Angel-

-BLACK ROMANCE-

CHARACTERS:

1.Adara Williams

2.Picasso Hart

3.Valerie Montez

4.Jacob Wills

5.Pepper Williams

6.Zac

.some of the other characters you will read about as the story continues, those mentioned above are the ones I'll be introducing at the beginning of the story but some are minor as some are the main characters. You'll get some of their descriptions in the story too, or you could imagine them as you please. You're allowed to.

COPYRIGHT:

©2022 Gracie Seteka

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means-electronic photocopy, recording or any other-except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without prior permission of the publisher.

BOOK STARTED: April 2022

BOOK COMPLETED: July 2022
*Just gonna update it slowly here on the app, testing the waters*

Lots of love, snowberryandcream.