10; I will always wait for you

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Taehyun heard a familiar voice. A voice he's been dying to hear.

He didn't give it any thought and turned around immediately hoping he heard the right voice.

And he did.

Beomgyu had a lot of bruises on his body, he was wearing the same clothes he wore the last time taehyun saw him.

Taehyun slowly walked closer, hoping all of this isn't a dream. He brought up his shuddering hand on Beomgyu's cheek.

Beomgyu's tears were flowing continuously and so was Taehyun's. Taehyun still couldn't believe the sight in front of him.

As soon as his palm touched his cheeks, both of them pulled each other into a hug, crying loudly.

"h-hyung.."

"I'm sorry"

They couldn't speak properly, they just kept crying and crying.

The other three stood at a distance, bawling their eyes out at the sight of the two boys.

Their sunshine was back. Their joy was back. Finally after 2 months, which felt like 2 years without him.

"a-are you alright ??? who d-did this to you ?? where were you ??"

Taehyun pulled out from the hug, and asked looking at the bruises on Beomgyu's face.

"t-they took me w-with them and..and"

Beomgyu wasn't able to breathe properly. He was too scared. He didn't see his friends and taehyun for 2 months and he didn't want to let go.

He was scared he would be taken away from his friends again. He could barely breathe.

"hyung c-come here"

Taehyun hugged beomgyu once again. He knew beomgyu went through hell. He had the worst time of his life and he was scared.

"I'm here.... everything is alright... y-your're safe now...hm ?"

The others came running towards them and hugged the 2 boys.

"beomgyu hyung"

Hyuka sobbed as he hugged beomgyu

"i missed you so much hyung, so much"

Yeonjun called the doctor and they took beomgyu to the hospital.