5; Squirrel

-☆-☆-☆-

-☆-☆-☆-

OTP:

sb: we're going to the mall at 5 today

yj: when did this happen ? did you all plan without me ? how could you ??-

sb: no- i made the plan just now

hk: what about taehyun ? is he coming ?

sb: i tried my best...

-☆-☆-☆-

The three boys were waiting for taehyun. They weren't sure if taehyun will come or not.

They never showed it in front of taehyun but they were heartbroken as well. The five of them have always been there for each other. They always stood up for each other and had a bond that could never be broken.

Beomgyu being missing made all of them anguish. They tried their best to cheer up Taehyun because they knew what the boy was going through.

Not only this, they even visited the police station daily, secretly, just to ask if there were any clues or if they found anything about beomgyu.

yj: ya hyuka !! did you even talk to him ?

hk: i swear i did hyung !! he said he'll come-

sb: there he is

Yeonjun and Hyuka looked in the direction where soobin was looking and saw Taehyun walking towards them with coffee in his hand.

hk: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG ?

th: i wanted some coffee so bought it on the way

sb: anyways, let's go shop now

The boys entered a random clothing store and started searching for something they liked.

yj: woa isn't this pretty soobinie ?

Yeonjun said while holding a pink sweater and looking at soobin with sparkly eyes.

sb: you like it ?

yj: yup

sb: I'll buy it for you

yj: really ???

Soobin nodded and took the sweater from yeonjun's hands, adding it in his shopping cart.

Hyuka looked beside him and saw Taehyun looking at his hyungs with a small smile. Hyuka knew taehyun missed Beomgyu.

hk: yaa taehyun-ah look !! This squirrel looks just like you !!

Hyuka shouted while holding a gigantic squirrel plushie.

th: beomgyu hyung said that too

Taehyun said with a smile and looked down.

Hyuka didn't know he'll make the situation worse. He kept the squirrel plushie back and looked at yeonjun and soobin with a sad and guilty expression

He looked like he would burst out into tears anytime.

yj: ya ya !! let's go to the arcade, we'll shop later

Yeonjun said dragging taehyun out of the store. The other two followed.

They played in the arcade for an hour but it was getting boring now. Usually when they visited an arcade, beomgyu was the one who lit up the atmosphere.

He would get so excited that he would jump around like a kid. They knew they missed his presence. They just wished for him to come back.

All of them exited the arcade and went to the food court. They ate in silence just talking about random things in between and went home.

OTP:

hk: hyungs..i miss beomgyu hyung...he'll be back soon right ?? he's safe right ?

sb: hyuka...we miss him too

yj: we really don't know where he is...I'm gonna beat him up once i meet him !!

hk: i hope he comes back soon

-☆-☆-☆-

End of this chapter~~