Prologue

Standing on the balcony the girl was busy talking in her phone with her friend

Standing on the balcony the girl was busy talking in her phone with her friend. Her laugh is echoing inside the whole apartment disturbing her mother in law's afternoon nap but still who cares.
Y/n : Really!? Haha your husband is funny Violet....anyways do you know me and my husband we planned a beautiful trip we're going Ulleungdo Island..No I'm not lying and you know it's our second honeymoon hehehe.... Taehyung is such a romantic husband and he loves to spoil me haha......
The balcony door open and a man walked inside. He hugged Y/n from behind. She looked at the person and saw her husband. Y/n sign him to not to talk
Y/n : ....Don't worry Violet I'll send you photos after coming back from our second honeymoon. Okay bye
Y/n cut the call and turn to her husband.
Taehyung : You're looking very happy
Y/n : Because I am. Its been so long I go on a trip
Taehyung : I'm glad you're happy rather then complaining I didn't do anything for you
Y/n : But it's true you didn't done anything for me in this marriage. Just because I'm a good girl and my parents give my marriage with you saying your a nice man that is why I'm staying with you. If there was another girl my in place she would definitely leave you.
Taehyung : Oh come on Y/n now your talking like a selfish person
Y/n : What did say? I am selfish?
Taehyung : Shh...lower your voice mom will hear you
Y/n : Then let her I don't care. Why did you called me selfish?
Taehyung : All right all right I'm sorry. Now calm down please.
Y/n : Hmm..are you done with your office work? *he nodded in response* Good now get ready we're going for shopping and did you talk with you boss? He approved you seven days leave right?
Taehyung : He did but-
Y/n : No buts are allowed. Tell your boss to not disturb you in next seven days. Last time when we went to my parents house that old man called you in office and we have to come back here I can't even spend time with my parents properly *she said with a pout*
Taehyung : Don't worry he won't call me this time.
Y/n : Hmm..good. Did you call your clingy cousin? Is she's coming to stay with mom for seven days?
Taehyung : I did Alyssa is coming tomorrow
Y/n : Listen in our two years marriage life it's our first time going out together I don't want any kind of problem did you get it?
Taehyung : I get it my lady. But it's not our first time going out together. We went Jiju island for our honeymoon remember?
Y/n : Honeymoon..*she let out a sarcastic laugh* we went to honeymoon with your mom clingy cousin and her parents
Taehyung : Mom always wanted to visit Jiju island but because of work I never got the chance to take her there that's why I take her with us and besides you Alyssa and her parents forcefully go with us
Y/n : Yeah that time I was new that's why I couldn't say no to that clingy b*tch who love to stick with my husband
Taehyung : Is my baby jealous?
Y/n : Of course I am. I couldn't spend my time with my husband on my honeymoon because of that lizard. We couldn't even get close each other because of that date expired glue
Taehyung : It's true that she bother us alot but why are you saying we didn't get closed. Remember that night went I tested you for the first time.
He whisper in her ear with a smirk hugging her waist. Y/n blush hard and push him off her.
Y/n : You...you're so s-shameless. Now go from here I need to talk with my friends
She again look at her phone and dialed a number
Y/n : Hey...Catherine it's me Y/n. Can you send me the picture of your new victoria's secret nightwear actually I'm going to shopping with my husband for our second honeymoon that's why I want to see your new nightwear so that I can be extra careful and didn't buy the exact same product like you.
Taehyung was standing there staring at her in disbelief. She was calling him shameless few seconds ago now she's talking with her friend about nightwear and second honeymoon just for showing off. He shook his head knowing he'll never understand girls in this life.