DEPRESSION

Time skip
Next morning

Suga- Are..you. .. suffering from depression ?

Yn- h...how do you know?

Suga- because I also was depressed at a time and took the same pills .

Yn - why ??

Suga- that's a long story . It's because of our sister . We had a sister which was killed in an accident . that day I was with her going out but because of saving children we were met with an accident. I and she was admitted in hospital .

When I woke up i got to knew she was not anymore in this cruel world. I thought that she died because of me .so I always took the blame . After that everyone became cold .

Yn- sorry !!

Suga- get ready because we are going somewhere .

Yn- where ??

Suga- I will tell u later

Time skip

(Yn was dressed up and went downstairs and saw yoongi was also ready . She went and wishes everyone.)

Jin - where are you both going ?

Yn- out

Suga- I will tell you later .

(After that yoongi took her too a place where she met a doctor .)

Yn- why here ?

Suga- with the doctors help I came out from my depression . .

Yn - ohh

Doctor - ohh !! Yoongi how is your depression and who is she ?

Yoongi - I am good and she is my sister yn .

Doctor - hi yn

Yn- hello

Doctor - let's go

( He took yn to a random room where he asked many things and said not to take any medicines . Just to meditate .)

Yn- went to another room where green plants were present . She was Said to take long breath and close her eyes . She felt really calming and good . After few minutes they both went to a restaurant and ate noodles . After that they went back home .

Jk- where were you both ?

Yn- Nowhere .

V- you can also tell us .

Yn- okay , i am going to change my clothes . Jinshi what is in the dinner ?

Jin- something special .

(Yn came fast as she was really hungry. Jin served her the food . She remembered something and kept staring . Soon the tears streamed down her cheeks . )

V- what happened you don't like this ? Why are you crying ?

Jk hugged her

jk- Hey are you ok why are you crying ?

Yn- this ..was.. my fath.. father 's favourite dish . I used to always eat it with him on weekends . He used to cook it for me .

Jin- sorry I don't knew , I will not .

Yn- no ..no it's not like that after my dad you are the first one to cook this for me

Jin- than taste it

Yn- thanks a lot

Jin- Now try it fast

Yn- wow!! It's so tasty same like my father .

( She was so much happy cause now she has brothers who care for her . This is how her day ended . )

TBC