MIDNIGHT MEAL

Jin- you came back home ?

Yn- yes

Jin- change fast and come down to eat dinner.

Yn- okay

( I changed my clothes and went downstairs . )

Time skip

Time skip

( Yn came downstairs and sat on dining table . She was exhausted as after playing games she went office and did some paperwork . She put her head on table and closed her eyes. )

Jin- Here is your food. You look pale.

Yn- Yes , i did so much paperworks I am now exhausted .

Jin- Why you stress yourself too much ?

Yn- to keep myself busy

Jin- and why?

Yn- To Stop thinking about the random thoughts coming in my mind .

Jin- you are mysterious

Yn- kinda

After dinner

Jin- how was the food ?

Yn- it's was tasty , thank you oppa .

Jin- did you called me...

Yn- yes

( Jin was happy after so many years someone Called him oppa again but this time he doesn't want to loose her. He hugged yn unknowingly .)

Yn- what happened ?....

Jin- thanks a lot

Yn- Are you missing someone ?

Jin- I don't know but I had a sudden urge if you are uncomfortable than you can tell me .

Yn- no , you can hug me whenever you feel alone.

( BTS was shocked after seeing sudden change in jin's attitude towards yn .)

Time skip
At night

( Yn heard some noises coming from downstairs . She went downstairs without making any noise . She was now searching for source of sound. She went towards it and saw it was coming from the kitchen .

As soon she entered there . She saw jk , jimin and v trying to cook something .
She entered in kitchen silently not to wake others. She went and patted Jimin 's shoulder. )