Stroke Two

Two story updates in one weekend? Who am I? Haha! Late upload, but I hope you all enjoy! :)

His mysterious demeanor should have been her clue to what she was in for that night. What started out as an innocent kiss ended in her being thankful for her dance training and workout regime. She had never been bent in so many different positions. It was obvious that he was into Kama Sutra and had read one of the books from cover to cover. Maybe even the reference page too. She was suddenly thanking the skies above for giving her the idea to go to that art show. Who knew she'd pick up her very own piece of exquisite craftsmanship?

Olivia's legs tightened around Spencer's waist as he found a new rhythm to send her over the edge. He usually didn't sleep with people he barely knew but it was something captivating about this woman. Like he had known her for years. Pulling back, his eyes locked with hers under the hue of the moon. There was so much you could learn about a person through their eyes. Olivia held them open for as long as she could before he hit new depths that made her cry out.

"Keep those beautiful eyes open," Spencer cooed, pressing his lips to her temple as he attempted to coax another climax out of her.

"I can't," she moaned, knowing if she looked him in the eyes again, she'd come undone. She wanted this to last because she knew she wouldn't see this man again. At least she didn't intend to.

"Just let go," he urged, feeling her tighten around him.

------------

The next morning, Olivia found herself sleeping in later than she usually would. The night before had her muscles exhausted. She was barely able to move her legs without the slight pull in her groin. Suddenly, she remembered she wasn't at her father's house when she felt her arm collide with another body. In a euphoric haze, she quietly got out of the bed and searched for her clothes. The sleeping man stirred slightly, before falling back into a deep slumber, giving Olivia time to find her belongings and leave. She needed to get home before her brother was calling the authorities reporting that she had been kidnapped.

Just as she thought, her phone had been blowing up as she was getting her back blown out by someone she had met hours ago. Jordan had made it home and went to their father's house looking for his sister that left a note saying she would be at an art show. Art shows didn't last into the wee hours of the morning. Olivia walked back to where she had parked her car and got the first view of herself after her wild night.

"Whew, girl," she grimaced, patting down her sweated- out hair with running makeup to match. Before she even walked into that house, she needed to freshen up because Jordan would have a lot of questions. She shot him a quick text before pulling away from the curb and taking the highway to the Baker home. 

Jordan was waiting out front, leaning against one of his many sports cars. He looked different from the last time they saw each other in person. Olivia could have sworn he had gotten taller, He most definitely was way more muscular to keep himself prepared for all the hits he took as a quarterback playing against men that were way bigger than him. His once gelled down hair was now grown out into his natural curls, the sides tapered to give him a sharp lineup. "Is this the Jordan Baker I left here years ago or should I get back in this car and speed away?"

"Very funny, sis," Jordan laughed, holding out his arms. "Get over here! Where the hell have you been, loca?"

"Oh my God, I can't believe you remember that," Olivia laughed at the Twilight reference before running to give her brother a hug. "You've gotten taller...and bigger. What the hell have they been feeding you?"

"I've been feeding myself. I've become quite the chef actually," Jordan flexed his muscles. "Gotta stay in shape so I don't die on that field. Now that you're here, you'll have to come to some of my games. You don't really have a choice because I get free tickets every home game."