Search Party for Emma

"Wow, that's awful," said Elena.

"Is it just me or has Emma been gone awhile. I expected her back about ten minutes ago," said Damon.

Suddenly, Jeremy began to stir about. He was moaning as if he was struggling to get free.

"Emma, save Emma!" Jeremy sat up and yelled.

Damon and Stefan sprinted from the room grabbing Rosalie and Emmett on their way out.

"We have to find Emma, can't explain, please just help us look," pleaded Damon.

They searched all around the building and didn't find any sign of Emma. Emmett was about to make his way back over to meet up with Damon and Stefan when something sparkled from the corner of his eye. He moved closer to examine what it was and found a pink bedazzled cell phone, it belonged to Emma. He went further into the woods, he could smell blood. Emmett was in the middle of the woods and found splatters of blood on a couple of trees and the ground but no trace of Emma.

He stood there trying to get a sense of his young friend. Moments later he was joined by Damon, Stefan and Rosalie.

"That's Emma's blood, I know her scent," claimed Damon.

"I found her cell too," said Emmett as he held it up.

"This isn't happening," said Stefan as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Keep your emotions in check right now please. We have to stay focused and find our baby sister."

"You're right, okay, I'm focused. We need to put together a search party."

"Yes, okay, Stefan you go and get Caroline and the sheriff. Emmett, Rosalie, run back to the hospital and get Carlisle. Also, don't let Jeremy know Emma is missing. Just tell him that she got really ill from not feeding and she will be back to visit as soon as she can. Please tell the same to Alaric, Jenna and Elena. They are under enough stress right now and don't need any more. I will go back to the house and pull out some old maps of the town I came across awhile back. Everyone meet me back there as soon as you can."

An hour later

Everyone showed up at the Salvatore manor along with Carlisle. Damon had a few maps spread out on the kitchen table.

"Any leads?" asked Stefan when he walked in.

"There are a few hidden caves over here and here…"

"Hello?" Damon answered his phone

"Damon!" said Chelsea in panic, "Is Jared over there with Emma?"

"No, in fact Emma is missing."

"Oh my God, Jared is missing too. He went out last night for a bite and hasn't been back. I mean, I know he's no perfect angel but he has never ever just not come home. He would at least called me to let me know. Damon, I'm scared."

"Okay, meet me here at my house. We will all plan out a search party for both Jared and Emma."

"Guys, I just got this snap shot of a drawing from Alice. I texted her earlier to let her know we couldn't find Emma so she focused all of her attention on her. This is the image. Do either of you know who this guy is?" Rosalie asked.

"Damn, I can't believe he's alive, I thought I killed him years ago…." Stefan said in shock.