Extra Help

"I overheard him talking to a friend of his. He told him that if he couldn't have Emma than no one could. He proceeded to tell his friend plans he had to kill her. He just had to figure out a way to get Damon out of the picture," Stefan paused, "I didn't bother to see him get close to his plan. I attacked him and his friend. I tore off his friends head but with him, I did all I could to make him suffer. After he could no longer move I set him on fire and left. I mean he…he shouldn't have been able to survive that."

"Well, this jerk managed somehow. What we have to do now is find him before he hurts Emma further." Damon said with determination.

Warning: rape, violence and some language.

Jeremy woke up to see his parents and sister at his bedside. He greeted them each with a smile. He was feeling much better.

"Hey, where's Emma?" He asked.

"Love you too little bro."

Jeremy smirked, "sorry, I just haven't seen her since I woke up earlier, I miss her."

He had no reconciliation of the vision he had of Emma needing help. Elena was so focused on her brother that she hadn't noticed that all of her friends had all disappeared.

"Hey, dad, will you come with me to the cafeteria?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Alaric turned to his wife, "baby, would you like anything?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

Alaric went outside the room and joined his daughter. She just stood there looking at her phone.

"Hey kiddo, I thought you wanted food."

"No, I just needed to get you alone. I didn't want to worry Jeremy. I don't know why but if you look around, none of our friends are here. They are all gone including Dr Cullen. I honestly don't remember anyone saying goodbye or see you later or anything."

"Wow, you're right. Did you try calling anyone?"

"Yes, I tried calling Stefan, Damon and Caroline and no one is answering. Something is wrong, I just feel it."

"Let me try Damon, maybe I'll have better luck," said Alaric as he dialed his number.

VVV

"Hello," answered Damon, "is everything okay with Jeremy?"

"Hi, yes, he's doing great. Is everything okay with you?" Alaric asked.

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. Elena and I just came to the realization that all of our friends have suddenly disappeared and neither of us remembers anyone saying goodbye or anything."

Damon paused for a minute to think. He came to the conclusion that since Jeremy was doing well that he would tell them.

"It's Emma, she's missing. One of Carlisle's daughters is clairvoyant. She had a premonition that Emma had been taken. She drew a sketch of the man that she had in her vision. Stefan and I remember him. This guy stalked Emma over 100 years ago. Stefan thought he killed him; but, apparently not because now he's back. We also think he may have taken Jared. Chelsea hasn't seen him since yesterday."

"Are you forming a search party?"

"Yes, in fact the rest of the Cullen family is on a plane flying here as we speak."

"Count me and Elena in."

"Rick, no, you should be there with Jeremy."

"Jeremy is doing great and his mother will be with him. Trust me, if he found out that I just stayed behind instead of out helping find the love of his life, I don't think he would ever forgive me. Aside from that, we love her too. We're in, end of discussion."