Lesson: (1)

Leon would consider himself to be one of the more tolerable people in school- of course he did think highly of himself- though there were some cases he did, in fact, cause a ruckus just for the hell of it.

But listen- school was boring. B. O. R. I. N.G. With a capital B. That wasn't really the excuse his teacher would accept, how unfortunate for him.

It happened on a rainy early Autumn day. Mr. Edelstein was drawling on about some kind of historical nonsense that didn't interest the Asian in the slightest.

He sat in the back near the door- his amber eyes flickering around the room just to find even the tiniest thing entertaining to keep himself awake.

Whenever he got bored of that he sighed- a bit too heavily. Enough to cause Mr. Edelstein to stop what he was doing and to turn around with a rather unimpressed expression on his face, "something the matter, Mr. Wang?"

Leon blew a tuft of the brown choppy hair from his face, "yeah- I'm, like, so incredibly bored," he commented lazily.

Giggles sounded from around the room and the grip on the piece of chalk in their teacher's hand cracked a bit at the rude behavior.

"Well now, I think you're so bored because you're stuck in the back of the class. I imagine it's hard for you to focus- so here, let me help you with that," Mr. Edelstein grinned (though it was definitely not a kind one), "from today forward your assigned seat will be up here in the front row," he pointed to two empty desks next to the window.

Leon frowned. He didn't exactly want to move from his spot but he definitely didn't want to face the trouble of actually dealing with mouthing off again- so he reluctantly stood up and tossed his bag over his shoulder before walking to the desk closest to the window and plopped down.

"Good. Now then, let's continue on with our lesson, class: turn to page thirty-nine."

Ugh... just great.

•*•*•(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)•*•*•

The next day Leon trudged into class rather early- as he usually was. That was because his brother was a teacher at this school- but never mind him.

It was still yet another rainy day- he hoped to find something interesting to do soon.

"Ahem."

Leon looked up and realized someone was standing a few inches from the desk- his pretty- uh- violet eyes staring down at him with an unreadable expression.

Choosing to just ignore him for a moment- he was looking the teen up and down- analyzing him. His hair was very light, messy, and the side bangs curled just right to frame his slightly chubby cheeks (baby fat most likely) that were now red from the scrutiny he was under. Adorned in an oversized jumper and a button up underneath with a pair of brown skinny jeans tucked into brown boots- Leon could safely say that this person was rather cute by his standards. Though he wouldn't waste his time trying to date this fellow.

"Excuse me?? I know you're listening."

Oh right. He was blatantly ignoring him at that point.

"Yeah? What is it?" Leon asked, leaning back just a bit in his seat.

The boy scrunched his nose and crossed his arms after slamming his backpack down onto the desk Leon was sitting at, "you're in my spot."

Leon stared back at him, "it's not your spot."

"Yes it is!"

"Nope, doesn't have your name on it."

"It literally does in the seating chart."

Ah, so he was the person who sat in front row by the window. Leon couldn't recall what he ever looked like- call him selfish but he didn't really care to know everyone.

They stared at each other for what felt like ten minutes before Leon cracked a small smirk, "right, sorry, how unkind of me," definitely teasing- as he slid over to the desk next to that one.

The boy looked a little perturbed that Leon was still sitting in that general area- whenever Leon shrugged and said, "I was reassigned yesterday."

Violet eyes seemed to flickered with understanding before he silently walked around Leon's chair to sit in his own.

Silence filled the space. Leon looked up at the clock hanging just above the door then back at the mystery boy who seemed to be going over notes he missed yesterday.

"What has you at school so early?" Leon asked.

"None of your business." Was what he responded.

The brown haired male snorted and stretched his arms over his head, "I'm Leon, what's your name?"

"I know," the boy spoke before responding he looked a little confused and immediately frowned, "I've been in your class for three years."

Leon knew he shouldn't have found that frown so... opening. A new goal for his school year- to bother this boy as much as possible. With that thought- he smirked and decide to throw him a smug expression: "yeah well, I don't pay attention to most people, don't take it personally sweetheart."

Unfortunately for Leon, the boy didn't respond in the way he expected.

"I'm Emil. I'm sorry you're so stupid you can't memorize anyones faces or names, you must lead a hard life," Blonde bo- Emil- said, his voice sounding so genuine that Leon thought for a moment he misunderstood something before realizing Emil was just being sarcastic.

"Ooh, ouch, that hurt," Leon put a mock pained expression on as he held his chest.

Emil just stared. Not even a smile.

Leon straightened up and awkwardly pulled out his own books once he noticed people tricking into the building.

It was far too quiet. Thankfully it was disrupted with some of Leon's inner circle 'friends' entering the room and disturbing Emil's bubble.

Annoyance showed on his face and Leon found he didn't wanna do anything, yanno, as payback for calling him stupid and not laughing at his jokes.

He smirked at Emil in between the space of his friends' bodies- which the blonde huffed through his nose and turned his body away.

Oh yeah. This was going to be an interesting year.

Oh yeah boys back at it again with another fanfic BOOYAH!