11 Touch Me, Everywhere

Theo's arms tighten around me, his delectable taste fills me, my body heating up more than I ever could've imagined. I shove myself into him letting his body lift me up. Just as he promised. Theo gently lays me back on the bed. His eyes are solid gold, but the separation doesn't last for long before he's captured my lips once more. His mouth moves against me in a frenzy, hands traveling over my uncovered skin. The sparks that trail over are unimaginable, they sing to my blood moving me closer to him. I can't feel my fingers or the chill that comes from the room. All I feel is him, everywhere, filling my thoughts, my vision, covering any part of me that could be exposed. His voice is rough, scratchy, and in a deep whisper he runs his mouth by my ear, "You're perfect."

His lips are rough, but tastefully so. I'd built a thousand fantasies around our first kiss, but this kiss was something deep, meaningful, and completely unexpected. His tender touch captivated all the way down to my soul. Where before the kiss had been hectic, demanding, a force of nature, now there's something else. A passion, an unforgiving love pouring from him into him as he holds me close and spreads nothing but pleasureful sensation over me. The room is dark, we can't see clearly, but the large window on the side of the room with the stacked snow behind reflects. He straddles me, my hands wrapped around his arms. My eyes look high a vision of ecstasy while he holds himself above me.

He withdraws again, tracing his lips down my chin, then my neck, finally landing himself at the edge of my shirt. The exposed part of my chest rising to meet his lips, his tongue, anything that sends the sparks of pleasure coursing over my skin once more. His tongue lays over my skin tasting me, a gasp leaves me when he moves to burrow his head under my shirt kissing up my now exposed belly. I'm too far gone, my mind traveling only to him. I can't picture anything else but the feeling of curling my back up to him. It's strange that hours ago I was asking to take things slow, to work through things one day at a time, but now that I took what I wanted, I wish I'd done it sooner. He helps me out of my shirt, then my bra. He's gentle in his movements helping me out of them with consent and purpose. I giggle when I fall back on the bed to remove my bottoms, but his hand stops me, "I want to take my time with you, Eos. Show you how much I cherish you."

"Theo." I whisper just for him. His golden eyes show mischief taking their time to travel over my naked top. My breasts are larger than they were before and hold good shape against my chest. My insecurities fall away when he takes the time to trace his fingers over every scar that lines my hips, followed with a kiss to each one. He takes his time inspecting me, every inch of me is given love, every imperfection made perfect with his touch. Some women want to be watched, model for them, an endless attention placed upon their normally perfect complexion. I'm women, but only for him, "Love, please." I beg for him, no demand him to stop taunting my breasts that beg for his lips.

"Anything you desire, Eos." His mouth wraps around one nipple, his hand taking the other. His fingers work the small bead, a sucking mirroring on the other. My moans are soft but pleading for more. I feel his manhood pressing against my inner thigh, a compliment. The flush in my face is memorable, his own stirring something within me. I wrap my hands through his hair holding him close to me to ride out on my selfish pleasure. His lips move up to collide with my own, fingers running along the bands of my pants to press them down my legs. I kick them off, my own womanhood un-maintained. I hadn't expected this outcome of events, but he doesn't stutter in his movements dropping his head like an animal between my legs kissing my inner thighs. He lifts himself just enough to slip out of his own pajamas. I study his beautiful broad back, the sharp shoulder blade, and the wonderfully tan and shapely bum. With a single finger he rips through my panties and tosses them to the side. Inhaling my scent, he releases a moan of his own, "Pure addiction."