Totally in love 💗

"So you all exited for school?" Brady asked laid in my bed next to Mason.

Right now we were all spread out across my room.

Maddie and banks playing a game with some colourful string, more like maddie was showing banks how to do it.

She called it 'cats cradle' or something?

Anyways while they were doing that spencer sat next to me against a random wall by my desk and Tristan in my spiny chair then mikey in my corner chair.

And then of corse Brady and Mason laid in my bed Brady moving occasionally to talk and Mason talking while not moving.

"I'm not." I said banging my head against the wall behind me at the mention.

"Why?" Tristan asked as he stopped spinning on my desk chair.

"Cause this week has been the best everrr! And now I have to go back to school? This is why I don't like one week breaks cause they are over way to fast!" I said as me and maddie starting giggling.

"Okay crazy ladies let's turn it down a notch." Mason said sleepily not even looking up.

"You got attachment issues with my bed man." I laughed as I saw him shaking his head.

"How couldn't i?" He laughed as I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Oh come on!" Tristan said slapping his hands down on his knees.

"What?" I asked.

"you too are so in love." Brady mumbled sitting up and leaning against the wall.

"Am not." Me and Mason jinxed.

"Are too!" Banks said looking away from the string maddie and him were playing .

"Banks you gonna mess us up!" She whined pushing his head back as they both continued playing.

"Us?! Maddie you and banks totally like eachother." I said crossing my arms as the two kids didn't look up responding with a quick 'no'

"Yah, uhu." I said rolling my eyes.

"You keep rolling your eyes there gonna get stuck like that." Spencer said randomly as I rolled them again.

"Hey you don't go to school with us do you? I'm pretty sure I would have noticed.." Brady mumbled.

"No I go to the one down the road from that! It's a shame though." I shrugged as Tristan nodded.

"Yeah, but they have easy math." Mason said.

"It's not easy!" I exclaimed dramatically thinking about it.

"How would you know?" Spencer asked looking between us both.

"He was here, helping me with my homework." I shrugged before grabbing my tv remote.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked scrolling through Netflix.

"Ummm.. GROWN UPS!" Mikey shouted and I laughed shaking my head at him before putting it on.

Then a knock came from my door.

"What's up raya?" I shouted out.

"Have you took my hair dryer?" She asked and I looked around my room before standing up and walking onto the bathroom picking up the pink hair dryer.

I opened the door handing it to her as she looked around.

"Holy-"

I cut her off quickly before she could ramble on and embarrass her self.

"Here, and don't go all fan girl." I said handing her the hair dryer and shutting the door.

Then I went and sat down until two minutes later when the door handle started being jumbled with.

Again I heard that little 'yes!' That happened before and many other times letting me know it was jazz.

"IS MAS- MASONNN!" She shouted jumping up on the bed and surprisingly he actually sat up.

"Hi jazzy!" He said ruffling her hair as she smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me he was here?" Jasmine shouted turning to me with a glare set on her face.

"Cause it's none of your business!" I said back and she rolled her eyes before laying down and Mason laying down next to her.

"She can be bossy sometimes but that's what I love about her." I heard jazz mumble as they continued there private conversation.

Then a soft, harsh knock came from my door and I groaned burying my head in my hands.

"This isn't a adoption centre jules!" I shouted to him.

Then the door was open and he walked in with his eyebrows furrowed at me.

"Don't be mean!" Jules pouted pointing a finger at me.

He looked around the room noticing there were other people there and then closed the door holding two thumbs up.

I stood up and grabbed him then jazz of the bed and Mason groaned.

"Don't take her!" He said half sitting up on the bed.

I placed jules out before picking up her hand and waving it at Mason.

"goodbye Mason." I said in a high pitched voice before putting her out too and closing the door locking it shut.

"Your so mean!" He said throwing himself on the bed.

"Yeah I have that affect sometimes." I replied blankly before sitting next to Spencer and unpausing the film.

"Hey mikey you play roblox then? Cause you been lying to a lot of people." I asked tilting my head and he groaned flinging his head back as he answered.

"No! Why does everyone think I play roblox? Maddie said that because Tristan made me play, thanks maddie by the way."

He turned looking at maddie a death glare on his face as she pretended not to see.

"Kay.. why you gate keeping your hair routine?" I asked another question.

"You won't get that out of him." Brady said as mikey rolled his eyes.

"It's literally shampoo! Like any other persons hair routine." He said.

"Okay okay!" There was a moment silence before I asked another. "did that little girl push you and did you REALLY win?"

"No she didn't pushed me and yes I won." He said and I gave him a 'really' look. "Honest!"

"Right yeah whatever, now listen this one's a little personal so-"

"If it's about my feet I'm leaving." He threatened as I put my lips in a flat line.

"Well then!" I said as everyone around the room laughed.

***

"Byeee! Thanks for coming." I shouted waving at them as they waved back at me.

"No problem!" Mason shouted.

"We'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Tristan asked and I frowned.

"Probably not it's the beginning of school."

"Umm.. yeah! Meet us near the pink blossom tree and we'll walk home all of us." He said holding a thumbs up which I returned smiling.

"Alright!" I shouted before going back inside and eating my dinner.

Once I was done I went upstairs and took a shower washing my hair and then jumping out and brushing it and put my rollers in.

Then I changed into some Pjs I found in my draw before opening my window and jumping into bed.

I am so not exited for school!

##
There's your second update 💗💗

This book should be finished in around three-four days?

Ty for reading loves <33