Meeting up 😭

The cool group 😎
The Alive one 🤠
Ads you okay?

President 🇺🇸
Yeah are u?
  Me
      no.
Bandana boi 🔥
oh.

Jesus wtf 🙏
Why? What's happened.
                                                                         Me
                                     My family are hypocrites
Ballerina 🩰
oh.
                                                                         Me
                            mhm I was on the phone with
                              boys and they tried to look
                              Through my phone 🙄
Mullet man 🤭
Oh I'm sorry addeline.
                                                                       Me
                                  Not your fault, I'm gonna                                        Go out for a walk.
The alive one 🤠
Wait we have different time
Zones?
                                                                       Me
                                                                It's 12:30.
President 🇺🇸
Pm?
                                                                      Me
                                    Shoreee let's go with that.
Pinball guy 💪🏻
You can't go out this
Late by yourself.

Ballerina 🩰
Yeah where do you live?
Me
🤨
President 🇺🇸
See wether we live near
You stupid, we all live in
The same neighbourhood.
Me
(Use your imagination)
Pinball guy 💪🏻
no way.

Paper boy 🗞
That's scaryyy.

Ballerina 🩰
Who can go?

Brady, Mason, tristan, Spencer, Jordan and miguel agreed to go and they gave a spot to meet up.

I ran down the stairs past my family after getting ready and slipping my shoes on.
(Outfit uptopp!)

"Where are you going? Adeline we're sorry okay." My dad said standing up from the dinner table.

I ignored him and opened the door leaving and slamming it closed.

Then I walked down the street until I made it to the spot they said waiting there for two minutes before feeling myself being picked up from the ground making me scream but someone covered my mouth.

I fling myself round to find them stood there laughing at me while I had my hand on my heart.

"Fuck you." I breathed out resting my hands on my knees.

"well hello to you to." Mikey laughed.

"So.. your real." I said as they started to laugh a bit.

"Great. Nice to meet you." I said for the hundredth time to them.

"Addie, you've said that already." Brady smiled.

"Yeah sorry just exited, I'm like really obsessed with the black phone btw. You all did very good." I complemented and they thanked me.

"Soo where you wanna go?" Spencer asked too which I shrugged in response.

"I don't know, I never leave my house exept for going to the mall and school." I laughed.

"Let's just take a walk." Miguel suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

******
I turn and waved to the boys who walked me home watching as they waved back at me.

I entered the door shutting it behind me while still smiling like a mad woman.

Like they are sooo much fun! First we went to random places and found a tree we sat in where we got to know eachother a little better.

Then we went walking and found a shopping cart which we pushed eachother around in.

Then we went to a park for a bit just talking and pushing eachother on the round about and swings.

Then finally we went to a skate park Jordan, Mason and brady had been begging us to go to all night.

Truth be told we stayed out until around 4:30 which means I'm officially dead.

As I shut the door as quietly as possible I started making my way through the darkness of the room before a light clicked on.

My dad sat there a sad expression on his face with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Where have you been, Adeline?" He asked.

I ignored him rolling my eyes and walking away too my room.

"Adeline I was scared to death where have you been?" He asked rushing after me just as I reached my room I opened my door and turned to look at him smiling like I was going to tell him before letting it drop and slamming the door.

Dickhead.

He doesn't trust me? There's a reason not to instead of not trusting me for no reason.

As I flipped down on my bed I quickly picked my phone up posting some photos to Instagram after tristan and everyone added me and telling me to post them.

The cool group 😎
Me
Thank you guys for coming
With me I'm going to sleep now
Goodnight Love you all ❤️❤️

The alive one 🤠
Goodnight creeper ❤️

Pinball Vance 💪🏻
Stop calling her creeper.
And goodnight Addie ❤️

The alive one 🤠
Tell her to stop creeping up on me!

President 🇺🇸
Night Addie ❤️

Ballerina 🩰
Goodnight child!

The rest say goodnight.

I smile happily before setting my phone down on my bedside table and plugging the charger in then getting up.

I grab the pjs I was wearing before I left and put them on and the opened my window and jumped into bed and under my cover falling asleep.

#######

Sorry for it being shorttt :/