Tremaine's POV

**The little girl in the Multimedia area is Syanna Neverson. Btw, I found the picture on Tumblr.

Tremaine Neverson

Makai has asked me to go to a little party with her tonight, and of course I was down. She said it was a friend of she and Chris, so I knew the host was cool people. All I had to do to get ready was take Syanna to her mother's and pick up a new pair of jeans from somewhere or another.

"Sy, where's your suitcase?"

"I don't know, Daddy."

I shake my head, starting up the stairs to the guest bedroom. Sure enough it was on the floor with the rest of her things, in an effort to give Barbie more locations to vacation with Ken. I sat on the edge of the bed, beginning to put her clothes into her little pink suitcase. I knew that Sheena would be calling soon, asking me what was taking so long.

"Daddy, do I have to go back to Mommy's today?"

"Yeah, Sy. Daddy has plans with Kai."

"Can I see Miss Kai again, Daddy?"

I smile at my daughter. I'd shown her pictures of Makai before, and she only thought of her as Daddy's friend. I still hadn't told Makai about Syanna, though. We'd been talking for almost five months, and she'd never asked me if I had any children, so I didn't bother to give her the tidbit of information. I knew that I'd have to tell her sooner or later, though, because she was Chris' friend. If I took too long I knew he'd tell her before I got a chance to, and that'd piss her off more than anything.

"I'll show you Kai once I'm done packing your suitcase. Go play."

She runs off downstairs to play with her dolls. My phone rings in my pocket, and Sheena's name flashes across my phone's LCD. I answer reluctantly, and hold the phone to my ear with my shoulder while continuing to pack Syanna's suitcase.

"Trey, is Sy ready?"

"I'm bringing her, Sheena."

I can just hear the attitude in her voice.

"Well you're taking forever. We have a nail appointment in thirty minutes, and I have to be at the salon in fifteen to secure our seats."

"I'll have her there in ten, Sheena."

"You better."

With that, she ended the call. It was bad enought I only got Syanna when Sheena needed a "break," but then on top of that, I paid child support plus what I saw fit as extra cash in Sy's pockets. She got her nails done every Saturday, and had frequent hair appointments every week and a half. She was spoiled rotten, but it was what I wanted. I didn't care if I had to feed Sheena's habits as well, because I knew my baby girl was good.

----

After dropping Syanna off at Sheena's townhouse, I head over to the mall to pick up a pair of jeans for the party. Just as I was about to leave I spot Daniel and Derrick over in the food court. They both wave me over, and I decide that I have enough time to hang with them before I have to get ready for the party.

"New outfit?"

Daniel asks me, referring to the bag. I shake my head no, sitting it in the empty chair at the table.

"Kai invited me to this party tonight that's supposed to be kinda dope."

"Oh, word? Who?"

"She didn't tell me."

Derrick munches on his Panda Express like we're not even sitting across from him.

"Robyn's having a party tonight."

He says nonchalantly.

"I'm coming through too, man."

"Oh, for real?"

"Yeah. Amethyst ain't get invited, but she my plus one."

I laugh just thinking about his long-time girlfriend, Amethyst. She stood at damn near six feet tall without heels and had long, blonde hair. She kept her body right and her appearance nothing less than the best. She was a cool girl. I liked her.

"She better not start with no drama tonight, man."

"Hey, I got this. I already told her that shit this morning. I ain't breaking up no damn fight."

After my little pop in with the boys, I head home to get ready for Robyn's party. Makai calls just as I'm getting dressed, and I put the phone on speaker so that I can get done in time.

"Are you ready yet?"

"I'm getting dressed, girl."

"You take longer than me, Trey."

I shake my head, chuckling.

"Who's driving?"

"I was gonna drive, since I've never been to your house and I'm nosey."

She lets out a little laugh, then.

"I don't think you should drive, Kai. I wanna make sure you get home safe afterwards."

"Okay."

I laugh at her voice, sounding almost similar to Syanna's when she's disappointed.

"I'll be there to get you in twenty minutes."

"Alright. I'll see you then."

----

Y'all, I'm stuck. What the heck should happen next? Cause I'm honestly stuck, and this is the last chapter I've written, so..... er, yeah. Who's POV do y'all think should be next, too? And how should Makai find out about little Syanna? Or should she find out? Any help is appreciated (: