Chapter Six

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, Jackson and Hayley are glancing around at the wedding decorations as the wedding caterers prepares for Jackson's and Hayley's wedding unification ceremony

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"I'll say this is amazing." Jackson said, glancing around at the wedding decorations.

"Amazing? I'm not quite into planning weddings, but so, it's gonna quite the wedding." Hayley said.

"Yeah." Jackson said.

Jackson and Hayley exchange looks at each other.

"Cold feet?" Jackson asked.

And Hayley keeps her composure. "Nope, this is gonna be good for The Crescent Wolves. And for Sabrina."

"Yeah. Sabrina is the Crescent Princess." Jackson said.

"Hey, guys." Sabrina said, to Jackson and Hayley, with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder, slowly walking into the courtyard.

"Hi, Sabrina." Jackson and Hayley said in unison.

"So, this is it, huh? You two are getting married. Tying the knot. Getting hitched." Sabrina said, with a small playful smile, folding her arms.

Jackson, Hayley and Sabrina exchange small playfully chuckles.

"And with Hayley and I getting married, you, Sabrina, will become The Crescent Princess." Jackson said.

Sabrina becomes astonished at what Jackson has told her. "Oh, really? Me? Oh, wow, thanks."

"You're welcome." Hayley said. "By the way, how's the Talamasca Caste thing?"

"I like it. I'm with Slater and Jesse. And we study and research supernatural things." Sabrina said.

"Oh, okay." Hayley said. "And Klaus is upstairs if you wanted to check on him."