Chapter Two

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

THE NEXT MORNING, In the main room, Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at the round desk, looking at some old pictures of the runic alphabets and symbols.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks into the main room and smiles softly at both Jesse and Sabrina. "My two favorite women."

"Oh, hush up, Klaus." Jesse said with a playfully smile. "Don't try to suck up to us."

"Charming up to the Talamasca Caste sleuths, such a Klaus Mikaelson thing." said Sabrina, playfully teasing her boyfriend, Klaus, with a playfully smile,
as he gently puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Well, you know me, Love. I'm quite the charmer." Klaus said with a smirk.

"Yeah. You are." Jesse said with a small playful smile.

"The infamous Klaus Mikaelson." David Talbot said, slowly walks into the main room. "I've heard so much about you."

"I'm sure you have David Talbot." Klaus said to David Talbot. "Actually, I was just in your office and you have some intriguing paintings of me."

"Klaus, good to see you, what are you doing here at the Talamasca Caste?" Slater asked.

"Perhaps, I wanted to check it out for myself." Klaus said, glancing around at the main office.

"Don't you have something else to do, Klaus? Like catching up with old your friend, Lucien Castle? Or plotting some mischievous schemes?" Jesse said to Klaus.

"Of course. Well, then, I'll leave you to your supernatural research." Klaus said.

Klaus and David Talbot exchange looks at each other as Klaus slowly walks up beside him.