Chapter 19

Recap : Arjun and Shaanvi spent romantic time .......

********

After few days .....

Shaanvi was feeling very bored , she was watching tv in their room , but a song lifted her mood up ...she stood up and  locked the door and turned on the home theatre system, and took the hem of her skirt and pinned it on her waist ........and vibed to the song ....

( Kodana kodi song from saroja movie ).......

Hey kuthaalathu oodha kaathu
Koothaduthu neram paathu
Ipo sruthi eru thu thannaley ye ..ye ...ye ....ye......
Ammadi un aatam paathu , Naa aaduren kooda sernthu
Ipo vazhi maaruthu unaley ye..ye...ye...

She swayed her hips according to the tune ........

Etho thonuthu , ethuvo aaguthu
Unna paathadhala , ulla irukuthu
Velaiya sirikuthu onna sernthadhala ......
Vidatha intha mogam vegam thodama thottu pogum
Thadal thadal nu adikura manasu
Gabal nu mela paaiyum
Varathadhu vandhachuda
Kondadalam ini nama neram thaaney.......ye ye ye ..

Mm...... mm ........mm....mmnn...

She danced the exact step from the song , as she rubbed her hands on her thighs and back accordingly......

Arjun entered the mansion after his work ......he opened the door but it was locked ....and kept his ears on the door as if he could hear what's going on inside .....he couldn't hear anything, so he searched for the spare key, and found it finally,  he thought that she would be getting dressed , so he curiously opened the door in a hurry , only to get surprised........

Arjun mv - wow 👀😻

He stood froze seeing the scenario infront of him .... He simply stood admiring her till she finish ....but she turned and saw him , and jumped down from the bed and try to hide her face , she try to run toward the washroom while he caught her by wrist making her wiggle.....

Arjun - adiyeee .....bun uh , enna d ipadi aadra , pahh maram matheri iruntha enna sachuputa la ...

Shaanvi - ama ama , mara Manda thaan na nee , she mumbled to herself purpose fully and he heard it ......

Arjun - mm iru d unna vechukuren

Shaanvi - vechuka vechuka 🙈

Shaanvi turned toward his side fully , but something caught her eyes ....

Shaanvi - hey enna pa ithu , she said pointing out the dirt in his shirt ....

Arjun - athu onum illa ma , thoosi thaan , he rubbed it off and went to get refresh......

--------------------