Chapter 17

Hii makkaley,
Really didn't except ....
Last chapter was flooded with comments,
Ithey maari comment and votes panitye irukunga , support mukiyam bigileyy 😜

**********

As it was Sunday everybody was having lunch in silence , while Saaira broke it

Saaira - ama , dinner ku enna selvi ma , she asked while no one lend their ears to her ,

Selvi - enna venum nu solunga ma

Gourav - lunch sapudum pothum dinner pathi thaan yosikiriya , he said and actioned her ' muditu sapdu ' without anyone's knowledge

Shaanvi whispered to Arjun that what was the reason for his silence ....he nodded in denial and continued eating .......

After few minutes shaanvi sensed that something bad as Arjun hands were shivering...
She tightened her grip in his hand , while Arjun stood up in frustration and pushed his plate to the floor and  yelled at her ...

Arjun - can't you just leave me, Naa kozhanthai kidaiyathu seriya , stop treating me like patient ...

He said and went directly to his room without turning back ......

Here everyone was confused to his behaviour while Radhika smirked ....

Radhika went her room and called someone.....

Radhika - correct time Deepika , nee Inga vanthudu , she said while Deepika hummed and hung the call......

Shaanvi took baby steps and went to his room , Arjun was searching something furiously in his cupboard , pushing all his clothes and other stuffs down , ....he shouted in frustration as he couldn't find it

Shaanvi mv - oru vela drug theduraro , nama thaan elathaiyum clear panitomey ...yedhavadha vitutiya shaanvi ...yosi ..yosi

A huge smile was crept on his face as he found it , then he went to balcony taking it , shaanvi peeked in to see ....he was injecting a syringe in his hand ...shaanvi went near him and took it in her hand and threw it ......he stood up immediately and holded her neck...pressing her against the wall ....she struggled to get rid from his hold and scoffed badly and he left her ........

Shaanvi - arj* scoffs* are ...you mad ...

He didn't get her words into his  ears and went near the cupboard again and searched for another syringe , he shouted in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair .....

Shaanvi went near to stop him , but he just pushed her.....she fell down and got her head hit in the edge of the  vanity table ......blood oozed from her forehead ...... everybody rushed upstairs hearing sounds ....they saw Arjun and turned to Shaanvi who was in the corner with blood from her forehead......saaira rushed to her and made her stand .......gourav got hold of Arjun and Shaanvi signalled Anu to inject him  ..... Anu got the medicine from the box and injected him .......then gourav made him laid down in the bed ........

Everybody went down , and asked shaanvi .....

Deepa - enna aachu ma avanuku

Shaanvi - ithana naal nalla thaan paati iruntharu , Naa avaruku drug kuduthu tu thaan irunthen less dose oda , may be avaru thirubayum heavy dose drug sapturuka vaaipu iruku ....aana epadi , Naa room la irunthatha clear paniteney ....onum purila paati .....

She said , and Anu came with the first aid box and dressed her .......

Then Shaanvi went to her room and was thinking about that ....

Shaanvi mv - saptathuku munadi nalla thaan iruntharu , athuku aprm yen apadi behave panaru ....oru vela sapadla yaarathu .........

Saying she rushed to kitchen and verified .....selvi ma entered in and asked her

Selvi - enna ma aachu

Shaanvi - Arjun ku Naa sonna diet thaana kuduthinga ?

Selvi - ama , nee eluthi kuduthathu thaan seinju kuduthen ma , yen enna aachu

She said while another maid entered in .....

Maid 1 : ma neega kudatha maathraiya ( tablet ) sethu thaan kuduthen ...

Shaanvi - Naa kudutha tablet ah ? , Naa ethuvum kudukaley

Maid 1 : neega kuduthinga nu shanthi ( Maid 2 ) vandhu kuduthaley

Saying she called Maid 2 and asked ,

Shaanvi - ma unga kita naana tablet kuduthen ?

Maid 2 trembled and shaanvi thought to ask her in private so she took her to garden and enquired ....

Shaanvi - yaaru unga kita , tablet kudutha , solunga

Maid 2 - athu athu ,...

Shaanvi - ipo soldringala illa ya

Maid 2 : Naa unmaiya solidren ma , Radhika madam thaan kuduthanga , Naa ethuku nu keten , athuku , Naa avanga sonatha seiyalana enna velaiya vitu niruthidu vanga nu sonaga ma , athaan, enna manichudunga ma , en velai romba mukiyam ma , en pasanga enna nambi thaan irukanga ma.....

Shaanvi - seri neega ponga ....

She said and went to Deepa's room , but she was sleeping, so shaanvi went , thinking how could a mother can do this to her child , what if she was not Arjun's mother , her thoughts were intrupted by selvi

Selvi - shaanvi ma enna aachu , yen ipadi Inga nikura

Shaanvi - onum illa ma , Naa onu kekava

Selvi - kelu ma

Shaanvi - neega ethana varushama Inga velai paakuringa ?

Selvi - mm oru 25 varusham irukum ma , yen kekura

Shaanvi mv - apo evanga kita ketu papom ah

Shaanvi - ma Radhika athai , Arjun kum ethavuthu sandaiya

Selvi - athulam illaye ...

Then Shaanvi narrated everything that Maid 2 said ,

Selvi - Ava inum marave illa ma , Radhika madam Hariharan sir second wife thaan , avaru first wife uh Valli , ku porantha kozhanthai thaan Arjun , Avan 3 vayasu irukum pothu eranthudanga , aana Radhika avana romba nalla paathukita , Arjun ku Radhika na avalo pudikum , radhika ku 5 varusham kozhanthai illa , aprm that pregnant aana , apo Arjun V2 la ball velaiyaditu iruthan , apo radhika pregnant ahh irundhaa, antha ball vandhu radhika mela pattu , Ava padi la irunthu kela vilunthuta , apo la irunthu Arjun ah mela kocham kocham verupu kaata arambucha ,Arjun than Ava kozhanthai saavuku karam nu nenchuta, athu ipo Inga vandhu nikuthu , aana ipo varaikum Arjun ku epo enna pananum nu Ava thaan mudivu edupa , intha vishayam unga generations yaarkum theriyathu, naathaan intha vishayatha sonanu yaarkum solatha seriya ....

She said and shaanvi took a sharp breadth...and let her go ......

---------------

Airport ,

Deepika landed in , and came along with her two bodyguards , she waked in a swift and had a powerful aura around her ,

Then she called Radhika and informed about her arrival .....

------------------

Shaanvi entered their room and saw Arjun sleeping.....
She ruffed his hair and pecked his forehead .......

**********

To be continued.........

Sorry for late update....
I'll try to update regularly, but my exams are on the way , so couldn't update , sorry all

Adjust Karo ,
Until then miss me and My Healer ,

With love ,
Sahi 💓