THE LADY IN WHITE

"Let's find another way out of here guys, there is just no use of looking for the fake person who faked everything" said Moon with a straight-face. Everyone was quiet confused by her sudden change in behaviour but they did what she said.

"I belong to this place and I know where the secret laboratory is....It not secret at all, it's just that no one knows what happens in the lap. But everyone knows its existence" stated Mr. Brown. They all waited for the sun to rise and waited for morning light. They all covered themselves with papers and cardboards and anything that they could get.

Using the lift they all went to the basement of the hospital campus. There they were able to find many cars which will be very worthwhile for their escape.
Well......they actually didn't have to escape from the place and there was may be no way out of this problem. This infection will soon spread and in the end they all might had to die.

THEY HAD TO FIND THE CURE OF IT....THE CURE OF THE INFECTION.

The basement had a lot of cars and luckily may were open. Maybe because due to rush the people just ran away leaving their vehicles be hide. Moon, Robert, Lexy, Alex and Alexa went together in a car. Ms. Netheline, Sophia, Nefflile, Andrew and Momo went in another car. Mr. Brown, Naomi, Mina, Lily and Keden went in the other.

Mr.Brown led the way and the others followed his car. They all drive with a high speed and went crashing through hundreds of zombies.

The Lab was about 40 miles away from the hospital campus. It took them about 30mins to reach there. The lab was actually half underground. They all parked their car and waited for some time in silence. This would make the Zombies go away from them. They had reached their destination but they needed a plan. Of course the lab must be having high security.

They had bought some walky-talky with them to stay in contact. They all contacted each other.

"We need a plan guys, surely the entry door has a lock on it...may be some kind of password or scan" said Sophia.

"I know, and I do have a plan for it" said Robert and continued "We have to wait for someone, may be a member of the Lab to reach here...then maybe we can steal his or her ID or maybe we can try to get the password."

"It's good but I am a computer genius. Lexy has bought a laptop with her from the hospital and I guess I can hack the password" said Alex.

"That will never work Alex ....This lab must be having high security system and you may never hack the system. I think we should do as Robert said." said Ms. Netheline.

They all waited for long and after about two hours someone arrived at the place with a black car. The car had a pass on it which got scanned by the camera which was working for the security of the lab. As the door opened and the car entered the building, the others also came out of the car and ran to the door. Fortunately they all were able to enter the building before the door closes.

But not all went inside the building some had to stay outside for protection or may be to get some other information. Keden, Alex, Naomi, Ms Netheline and Sophia stayed outside in a car staying in contact will the others with the walky-talky.

On the other hand the others followed the black car to the parking place of the lab. When the car stopped they all hid be hide the pillars and sneaked at the person in car.

From the car came out a lady wearing a white suit. She looked rich and well educated. But maybe she was not just a smart lady but someone related to someone...........