The Mistake

~The Next Day During Practice~

As I walked into the locker room something seemed off, everyone was quiet and Averman lacked the sarcastic comments.

I continued to creep in and no one gave me the usual 'Hey snips' so something was wrong.

When Guy finally noticed me placing down their water bottles, he tapped on Connie's shoulder which created a chain reaction for everyone to look. They then all quickly left to go start practice, except for Charlie who was still tying his skates.

"How was dinner?" I asked almost in a whisper. He scoffed at me and shook his head.

"Wouldn't you want to Know, I mean weren't you a part of the whole prank," he said still not looking up at me.

"What do you mean?"

He stood up on his skates giving him the extra height to be at least 6'feet now. He towered over me with a scowl planted across his face.

"I mean that your little boyfriend and his team left us yesterday to pay the bill, the bill that none of us had the money for."

I looked at him with my brows furrowed "1st he's not my boyfriend and second"

He cut me off and crossed his arms "Really then explain yesterday in the library, do you think I'm that clueless?."

"Oh you mean when I saw you making out with Suki behind the bookcase ... Yeah Adam was trying to cheer me up."

He looked at me confused for a split second until I spoke up again "Seems like I'm not the only one who's clueless."

He rolled his eyes and licked his lips, "You might as well turn in your key, the whole team doesn't want to be near you, since you're talking to the traitor."

I looked at him with shock written all on my face " The Traitor you said it was okay to talk to? Yeah whatever Conway, I could care less about this dumb team of yours."

He stood there with his resting face watching as I continued to grab my things and leave.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel sad leaving because I just currently lost more than half of my friends, and the guy I had maybe a small chance of being with.

As I approached Mr. Orion's office I took a deep breath. When I knocked it took him a few seconds to reply.

"Hello, Mr.Orion sir, I just wanted to tell you that I will be switching afternoon activities."

He looked at me puzzled, just yesterday I was down on the ice laughing at Averman and being picked up by Fulton.

"Is there a reason?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I think I did something to upset the Team, I'm not sure what but ... I don't want them to have to be with someone that angers them."

He nodded his head at me and I slid the key to him on the desk and straightened my back. "Alright, I'll tell the school that you will be switching too? ... "

"Uhm They told me awhile ago that I could do tutoring for the students." he nodded his head at my response.

"I must admit Y/n I will miss having you as my assistant. You lasted longer than I thought you would."

I dismissed his comment and sent him a smile, " Bye Mr. Orion"

"Bye Y/n"

I walked out of the office and saw the team skating to me from the ice. "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah ... Why would I want to work with people who don't even like me anymore?"

Guy looked at me with some type of sadness in his eyes.